Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Euro-crime: policier, polar, poliziesco all'italiana, poliziottesco/poliziotteschi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    enandalusiskhund
    An Andalusian Dog

• enandalusiskhund
    replied

Found this at D&T, release date May 6th. German and Italian dubs are the only language options listed, but you never know with FilmArt. Anyone seen it? English title is The Hawk and the Dove.

Leave a comment:

• CrumpsBrother

• CrumpsBrother
    replied
    Sounds right up my alley!

Leave a comment:

• Mike DiRoma

• Mike DiRoma
    replied
    SHADOWS is a nutty-ass film. Crazy car chase, kung fu trannys, Stewart Whitman trying to channel Dirty Harry, and of course, a blind girl.

Leave a comment:

• IanIcon

• IanIcon
    replied
    Just got Shadows in an Empty Room / Blazing Magnums in the mail from Diabolik today. I can't wait to finally see this movie. I've heard nothing but raves, pretty much.

Leave a comment:

• enandalusiskhund
    An Andalusian Dog

• enandalusiskhund
    replied
    Thanks, I researched it a bit more and found most (all?) have english subs. Ordered 8 of them. :)

Leave a comment:

• Paul L
    Scholar of Sleaze

• Paul L
    replied
    Originally posted by enandalusiskhund View Post
    Btw, would you happen to know if all releases in that particular series have english subs? No mention of them on any of the films.
    I don't have them all yet (I've ordered two of the more recent discs, POUR UN PEAU D'UN FLIC and TROIS HOMMES A ABBATRE, in this sale for myself), but they're listed as having English subs on the Amazon listings and I've crossreferenced that with some other sites that suggest that English subs are indeed present - plus the discs I have so far in the series (MORT D'UN POURRI, for example) all have English subs, so I've no reason to doubt that it's true :)

Leave a comment:

• enandalusiskhund
    An Andalusian Dog

• enandalusiskhund
    replied
    Btw, would you happen to know if all releases in that particular series have english subs? No mention of them on any of the films.

Leave a comment:

• enandalusiskhund
    An Andalusian Dog

• enandalusiskhund
    replied
    Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Paul L
    Scholar of Sleaze

• Paul L
    replied
    Originally posted by enandalusiskhund View Post
    Not getting any discount. Is there a code or something?
    Yep, during payment you have to enter the code 3BRPOUR2 (all caps) :)

Leave a comment:

• enandalusiskhund
    An Andalusian Dog

• enandalusiskhund
    replied
    Not getting any discount. Is there a code or something?

Leave a comment:

• Paul L
    Scholar of Sleaze

• Paul L
    replied
    HEADS UP time! Some English-friendly Blu-ray releases of Alain Delon's policier pictures are included in Amazon.fr's 2 for 1 Blu-ray deal, including TROIS HOMMES A ABBATRE, POUR UN PEAU D'UN FLIC, LE GANG, MORT D'UN POURRI, BORSALINO & CO and a few others. Follow the linky: http://www.amazon.fr/gp/search/ref=s...qid=1459805617

:)

Leave a comment:

• enandalusiskhund
    An Andalusian Dog

• enandalusiskhund
    replied
    Originally posted by Andrew Monroe View Post
    SHADOWS IN AN EMPTY ROOM BD is in stock at Diabolik.
    Buying regardless, but anyone seen any impressions of the disc?

Leave a comment:

• Nabonga

• Nabonga
    replied
    So I finally got to watch Milano Calibro 9 last night. Wow, what an awesome film. Had such a great time with it.

In the supplements there are images of some delicious Bouchet nudity yet it's nowhere to be seen in the film itself. Was it shot then deleted or was it a thing they just did for an accompanying photo novel?

Leave a comment:

• Andrew Monroe
    Pallid Hands

• Andrew Monroe
    replied
    SHADOWS IN AN EMPTY ROOM BD is in stock at Diabolik.

Leave a comment:

• Keeth

• Keeth
    replied
    I watched Revolver aka Blood in the Streets a couple of nights ago. I'm selling the BU dvd to a friend & I had forgotten I owned it until digging it out. I didn't find it to be all that interesting.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X