Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Euro-crime: policier, polar, poliziesco all'italiana, poliziottesco/poliziotteschi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I finally got to watch Milano Calibro 9 last night. Wow, what an awesome film. Had such a great time with it.

In the supplements there are images of some delicious Bouchet nudity yet it's nowhere to be seen in the film itself. Was it shot then deleted or was it a thing they just did for an accompanying photo novel?
    https://www.instagram.com/moviemorpho83/

Oh, not on Cauliflower! Oh, not on Broccoli!

Comment

• Originally posted by Andrew Monroe View Post
      SHADOWS IN AN EMPTY ROOM BD is in stock at Diabolik.
      Buying regardless, but anyone seen any impressions of the disc?

Comment

• HEADS UP time! Some English-friendly Blu-ray releases of Alain Delon's policier pictures are included in Amazon.fr's 2 for 1 Blu-ray deal, including TROIS HOMMES A ABBATRE, POUR UN PEAU D'UN FLIC, LE GANG, MORT D'UN POURRI, BORSALINO & CO and a few others. Follow the linky: http://www.amazon.fr/gp/search/ref=s...qid=1459805617

:)
        'You know, I'd almost forgotten what your eyes looked like. Still the same. Pissholes in the snow'

http://www.paul-a-j-lewis.com (my photography website)
        'All explaining in movies can be thrown out, I think': Elmore Leonard

Comment

• Not getting any discount. Is there a code or something?

Comment

• Originally posted by enandalusiskhund View Post
            Not getting any discount. Is there a code or something?
            Yep, during payment you have to enter the code 3BRPOUR2 (all caps) :)
            'You know, I'd almost forgotten what your eyes looked like. Still the same. Pissholes in the snow'

Comment

• Thanks!

Comment

• Btw, would you happen to know if all releases in that particular series have english subs? No mention of them on any of the films.

Comment

Btw, would you happen to know if all releases in that particular series have english subs? No mention of them on any of the films.
                  I don't have them all yet (I've ordered two of the more recent discs, POUR UN PEAU D'UN FLIC and TROIS HOMMES A ABBATRE, in this sale for myself), but they're listed as having English subs on the Amazon listings and I've crossreferenced that with some other sites that suggest that English subs are indeed present - plus the discs I have so far in the series (MORT D'UN POURRI, for example) all have English subs, so I've no reason to doubt that it's true :)

Comment

• Thanks, I researched it a bit more and found most (all?) have english subs. Ordered 8 of them. :)

Comment

• Just got Shadows in an Empty Room / Blazing Magnums in the mail from Diabolik today. I can't wait to finally see this movie. I've heard nothing but raves, pretty much.

Comment

• SHADOWS is a nutty-ass film. Crazy car chase, kung fu trannys, Stewart Whitman trying to channel Dirty Harry, and of course, a blind girl.

Comment

• Sounds right up my alley!
                          Check out my F'dup Flix blog for more musings on disreputable films.

Latest post: The "Halloween" series

Comment

• Found this at D&T, release date May 6th. German and Italian dubs are the only language options listed, but you never know with FilmArt. Anyone seen it? English title is The Hawk and the Dove.

Comment

• Sequestro di persona (Island of Crime) (Die Mafia-Story) will be released soon by X-Rated Kult Video
                              Media: Blu-ray+DVD
                              Audio: Italian, English, German
                              Subtitles: German
                              Casing: Mediabok cover A, B, C & D limited to 444, 333, 333 & 333 numbered copies respectively

Comment

Found this at D&T, release date May 6th. German and Italian dubs are the only language options listed, but you never know with FilmArt. Anyone seen it? English title is The Hawk and the Dove.

Never seen it, I looked in Roberto Curti's Italian Crime Filmography where it's only briefly mentioned in the piece on Testi's career. It's described as a terrorist drama. I'd certainly take a chance on it if it has any sort of English option.
                                I don't go to church. Kneeling bags my nylons.

Comment

Working...
                                X