X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Olaf Ittenbach's No Reason

Has anyone seen this?

From Boulevard Movies' description:

"Suddenly Jennifer is torn from her comfortable and non-assuming (inconspicuous) life. While planning to move, the young mother and her husband will experience anything but an ordinary day! It all begins with a strange visit from her soon to be ex neighbor, the postman who mentions an urgent need. Later, when coming home from grocery shopping, Jennifer discovers an elderly neighbor, who is her son Niko s babysitter has disappeared. She also receives a terrifying and disturbing letter. The fateful delivery contains a macabre death poem by yet another occupant of her building, plus some compromising sex photos of her husband and the missing babysitter! To get over the initial shock of this disturbing news, she decides to take a bath, and promptly falls asleep in the bathtub. When she awakes, she finds herself on the floor of her apartment covered in blood and body parts!"

The company releasing it is Intergroove Media who I have never heard of. It's in German with English subs.

As an unapologetic Ittenbach fan I'm sorely tempted by this but I also know he's capable of crap and don't necessarily need more crap on my shelves.

Click image for larger version

Name:	no-reason.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	37.6 KB
ID:	363064

Trailer!

Rock! Shock! Pop!

Originally posted by Ian Jane View Post
    As an unapologetic Ittenbach fan I'm sorely tempted by this but I also know he's capable of crap and don't necessarily need more crap on my shelves.
    Never seen any of Ittenbach's movies. Any particular one you recommend?

Comment

I really like Premutos and Burning Moon, both of which are available domestically. Just make sure you're in the right frame of mind for ultra gory SOV low budget goofiness!
      Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Working...
        X