Cannibals: Legend Or Reality

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No I don't believe you!!!

Bruno would NEVER try to deceive his loyal fans by pretending his movies were made by someone else....even for TAX purposes!!!

Seriously though, i used to LOVE fighting my way past all the pseudonyms that certain directors used....I remember it was Video Watchdog that used to have a list of all the directors aliases..and also the many re-titling of hte movies....A Great read!!

Comment

:woot:

Btw, now that we're talkin' Mattei anyway. I received this from the friendly people at YouTube a couple of days ago:

The YouTube Community has flagged one or more of your videos as inappropriate. Once a video is flagged, it is reviewed by the YouTube Team against our Community Guidelines. Upon review, we have determined that the following video(s) contain content in violation of these guidelines, and have been disabled:

Bruno Mattei's SECRETS OF WOMAN -

Your account has received one Community Guidelines warning strike, which will expire in six months. Additional violations may result in the temporary disabling of your ability to post content to YouTube and/or the permanent termination of your account.

2019: The only blog to survive the nuclear holocaust

Comment

Btw, if you guys do the fb thing there's now a wee group dedicated to Mattei:
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/3841..._comment_reply

Comment

Originally posted by Jack J View Post
          :woot:

Btw, now that we're talkin' Mattei anyway. I received this from the friendly people at YouTube a couple of days ago:

Mattei would have been proud....Causing trouble even from beyond the grave!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jack J View Post
            Btw, if you guys do the fb thing there's now a wee group dedicated to Mattei:
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/3841..._comment_reply
            Thanks for the heads up on that. I'd have never thought to look there. Joined up and I hope to be enlightened!
            Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Jane View Post
              Thanks for the heads up on that. I'd have never thought to look there. Joined up and I hope to be enlightened!
              You're welcome. The group was set up the other day so it's still limited how much info there is so far. The guy behind up is the editor of a Swedish (English friendly) fanzine called Horrophobic.

Comment

Horrophobic means a phobia of horror no????

Wish I was on FACEBOOK and I would be all over this...Let us know what happens Ian!

Comment

Not much so far. It'll grow over time I'm sure.
                  Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Jane View Post
                    Not much so far. It'll grow over time I'm sure.
                    Wishful thinking maybe!!

Comment

Originally posted by sukebanboy View Post
                      Horrophobic means a phobia of horror no????
                      I don't get it either. Why would you use a name for a zine (that is a pro-zine of horror) and then call it that. Me no get. I asked him about it on fb but he just felt it was a good name and I think he probably hadn't been able to come up with something better. My two zines were called "Banned in Britain" and "Stay Sick!", names I'm still happy with to this day.

Comment

Working...
                      X