No announcement yet.

Koch Media DVD catalog/Western Unchained Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paul, SHAMANGO is a German title for GENTLEMAN KILLER - if you look closely you'll see the Italian titles for each film beneath the German titles. I think you're thinking of SHANGO, a previous Koch release not in this set. There's just the 4 films in the set. Confusing, I know, I initially thought the same thing.
    I don't go to church. Kneeling bags my nylons.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Monroe View Post
      Paul, SHAMANGO is a German title for GENTLEMAN KILLER - if you look closely you'll see the Italian titles for each film beneath the German titles. I think you're thinking of SHANGO, a previous Koch release not in this set.
      Yep, SHANGO is the film I was thinking of, Andrew :) Some of the German titles for these films tie me up in knots
      'You know, I'd almost forgotten what your eyes looked like. Still the same. Pissholes in the snow'

http://www.paul-a-j-lewis.com (my photography website)
      'All explaining in movies can be thrown out, I think': Elmore Leonard

Comment

Originally posted by Paul L View Post
        Yep, SHANGO is the film I was thinking of, Andrew :) Some of the German titles for these films tie me up in knots
        Oh yeah, me too! If Koch didn't usually put the Italian title (with that at least you can suss out the title 9 times out of 10) underneath I'd be lost.

Oh, and to muddy the waters further, I later wondered if you meant CJAMANGO, haha.
        I don't go to church. Kneeling bags my nylons.

Comment

Working...
        X