• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Severin Films Releasing Accion Muitante

Another Black Friday title!

Coming to 4K UHD on Black Friday from Severin Films
    ACCIÓN MUTANTE (1992) 4K UHD
    4K (2160p) UHD Blu-ray presentation in Dolby Vision (HDR10 compatible)
    Before THE DAY OF THE BEAST, PERDITA DURANGO and the HBO series 30 COINS, writer/director Álex de la Iglesia made his smash debut with this “delightfully tasteless” (A Wasted Life) and “ridiculously aggressive” (Reel Rundown) “crazy genius sci-fi classic you’ve probably never seen” (A Taste of Cinema): In a dystopian future ruled by the wealthy and attractive, a deformed and disabled terrorist organization known as ‘Mutant Action’ will kidnap an heiress, flee to a desolate mining planet and trigger an intergalactic bloodbath of berserk vengeance. Antonio Resines (CELL 211), Álex Angulo (DYING OF LAUGHTER), Ramón Barea (800 BULLETS) and Santiago Segura (THE LAST CIRCUS) co-star in this “worldwide cult classic” (Dread Central) co-produced by Agustín & Pedro Almodóvar and winner of three 1993 Goya Awards, now scanned in 4K from the original negative.
    Special Features for ACCIÓN MUTANTE:

Disc 1: UHD

*Exclusive Slipcase
    *Audio Commentary With Director Álex De La Iglesia, Writer Jorge Guerricaechevarría And Production Designers José Luis Arrizabalaga And Biaffra

Disc 2: Blu-ray

*Audio Commentary With Director Álex De La Iglesia, Writer Jorge Guerricaechevarría And Production Designers José Luis Arrizabalaga And Biaffra
    *Well-Done Baloney – Interview With Director Álex De La Iglesia
    *Bad Blood Costumbrism – Interview With Writer Jorge Guerricaechevarría
    *The F*cking Boss – Interview With Actor Antonio Resines
    *Some Crazy Sh*t – Interview With Production Designers José Luis Arrizabalaga And Biaffra
    *Liters Of Blood... Wonderful! – Interview With Special Effects Artist Raúl Romanillos
    *Archival Making-Of Featurette
    *Behind The Scenes Footage
    *Music Video
    *Storyboards
    *Trailer

Disc Specs for ACCIÓN MUTANTE:
    *Aspect ratio: 2.35:1
    *Audio: Spanish Dolby Atmos, Spanish 5.1, Spanish Stereo
    *Subtitles: English
    *Region: All

Click image for larger version

Name:	316310435_575984244489491_804293021620436759_n.jpg
Views:	238
Size:	57.5 KB
ID:	404598

Click image for larger version

Name:	316210640_575984247822824_5534331064074124484_n.jpg
Views:	199
Size:	119.9 KB
ID:	404599
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

I loved Perdita Durango. Will have to see this I expect.

Comment

It has a lot of De la Iglesia's patented dialogue and black humour. The opening credits sequence is absurd and unforgettable.
      Why would anybody watch a scum show like Videodrome? Why did you watch it, Max?

Comment

I hope this wasn't a Black Friday exclusive, like FOUR FLIES. Was it advertised as only being available during the sale?
        Why would anybody watch a scum show like Videodrome? Why did you watch it, Max?

Comment

I don't think so, but it was delayed due to some unknown issue, so perhaps they're not selling it for now?
          I'm bitter, I'm twisted, James Joyce is fucking my sister.

Comment

Working...
          X