• AGFA Releasing Fuck the Devil & Fuck the Devil 2

Coming soon from AGFA!

Click image for larger version

Name:	fuck.jpg
Views:	290
Size:	122.9 KB
ID:	399663

https://vinegarsyndrome.com/collecti...e-devil-2-agfa

Exploding out of the German horror underground, F*CK THE DEVIL (1990) + F*CK THE DEVIL 2: RETURN OF THE F*CKER (1991) are cinematic equivalents of DIY comic books that were made by a teenage stoner while experimenting with bootleg acid. And there's nothing else like them. The films tell the story of The F*cker—a phantasmagorical death machine who materializes from haunted VHS tapes of EVIL DEAD 2 and A NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET to wreak havoc on unsuspecting parents, teens, and babies. Fueled by subversive violence, experimental techniques, and an unconditional love for the horror genre, these Casiocore-driven miracles teleport us into a dream-like panic state where Rambo posters, 8-bit sound barfs, and Nightmare Feddys rule our subconsciousness. AGFA + Bleeding Skull! are overjoyed to welcome The F*cker to home video for the first time ever—complete with new 2022 director's cuts, the original cuts, and a f*ck-ton of extras.

directed by: Michael Pollklesener
    starring: Various
    1990-1991 / 133 min (combined) / 1.33:1 / German DTS-HD MA 2.0

Additional info:

Region Free Blu-ray
    Preserved from the original VHS masters
    German language with German and English subtitles
    F*CK THE DEVIL: 2022 director’s cut (29 mins) & original 1990 cut (35 mins)
    F*CK THE DEVIL 2: 2022 director’s cut (29 mins) & original 1991 cut (40 mins)
    Video introduction by director Michael Pollklesener
    Commentary on director’s cuts with director Michael Pollklesener and actor Kurt Dartsch
    Outtakes
    Shorts
    Trailers
    Booklet with vintage artwork,stills, and writing by AGFA + Bleeding Skull’s Joseph A. Ziemba
    Uncensored reverse cover art
    English & German subtitles

Rock! Shock! Pop!

Ok. I'll say it. Fuck this.
    "The popcorn you're eating has been pissed in. Film at 11".

Comment

I applaud their mission, but don't expect me to watch this!

Put it in a magnetic slip and it will doubtless sell like a motherfucker.
      I'm bitter, I'm twisted, James Joyce is fucking my sister.

Comment

How the fuck does one bring something shot on consumer VHS gear to home video for the FIRST time ever? Like, shit, IT ALWAYS WAS ON HOME VIDEO!

Comment

I appreciate the enthusiasm the folks at Bleeding Skull have for stuff like this but I tried watching the first one of these a few weeks ago and didn't make it more than 10 minutes. Incredible title, absolutely unwatchable.

Comment

Bleeding Skull places Part 2 on their list of "The 50 Best SOV Films".
            Why would anybody watch a scum show like Videodrome? Why did you watch it, Max?

Comment

Working...
            X