Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some interesting Japanese Giallo Releases at CD Japan!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some interesting Japanese Giallo Releases at CD Japan!

Was looking for Guitar Wolf stuff and came across these:

Carroll baker Triple Box!

Click image for larger version

Name:	PCBE-63339.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	34.3 KB
ID:	362911

"DVD box set features a sexy actress Carroll Baker including three works she starred, "PARANOIA," "SO SWEET... SO PERVERSE," and "A QUIET PLACE TO KILL." Features photo gallery."

The Sweet Body Of Deborah!
    Attached Files
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Sadly, no English audio on these releases.
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

This is the exact box I've been begging for for ages! I have nice fansubs/dubs of all these but dammit I want them collected in a set like this w/english options. Surely that will happen someday? That box is gorgeous btw, very tempting.
      I don't go to church. Kneeling bags my nylons.

Comment

It is tempting but I can't justify the cost (they are pricey) without subs. I'm a sucker for Japanese poster art of European movies for some reason, so I'd like to have these just to look at but, yeah, too much money.
        Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Yeah, I can't seriously consider buying the set w/no english options (really, it should have the dub, not subs, as Baker usually dubbed herself). I love the Japanese poster art too, the Japanese lettering adds a certain elegance for sure.

These are such great films too, I revisit them every year. They actually hold up better on repeat viewings for me than some of the bloodier traditional gialli.
          I don't go to church. Kneeling bags my nylons.

Comment

The only downside is the glammy cover image from CARPETBAGGERS or some other Hollywood epic.
            It would be awesome to have an English friendly version of this box sometime.
            https://rosalbaneri.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
            X