Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mara - New Swedish Horror Film

This could be interesting. Plot synopsis by way of Bloody Disgusting:

"“Making her feature film acting debut, popular Swedish model Angelica Jansson stars as Jenny, who as a little girl witnessed a brutal, gruesome murder. An utterly grotesque act committed by an insane woman. A violent deed that has forever scarred Jenny.

Along with four friends, Jenny — now an adult — returns to the scene where the murder was committed: a picturesque but secluded house in the woods. The five friends intend to have a nice time and to party, but the stay is also supposed to serve as therapy for Jenny. She wants to confront her past.

What was supposed to be a relaxing weekend in the countryside becomes a blood-soaked nightmare when it turns out that the five friends aren't alone in the house. An intruder is hiding in the shadows. Somebody unknown is out for Jenny, who desperately has to fight for her life.”

Rock! Shock! Pop!

A naked krazy woman hiding in the shadows with a knife who slips on the blood trail left by her victims. Works for me.
    "I've been to college, but I can still speak English when business demands it."
    - Raymond Chandler, 1939.

Comment

Originally posted by Richard--W View Post
      A naked krazy woman hiding in the shadows with a knife who slips on the blood trail left by her victims. Works for me.
      I get enough of this at home already!!!

Comment

So this has been given an English friendly release in PAL format.

Anyone see it yet? Worth checking out?
        Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

88 Films in the UK is releasing this 1/13/14.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1234596_709949795688299_586282419_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	86.0 KB
ID:	344149
            Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Working...
            X