Women Ordered To Love

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Women Ordered To Love

Another one I found for pre-order, again from CFS...

"Suppressed for Years - Until Now!

One of the very first in the wicked and despised 'Nazisploitation' genre, this creepy vintage classic serves as the twisted forefather to films like Ilsa, She Wolf of the SS and Frauleins in Uniform.

Young blonde and blue-eyed girls are forced into a Nazi breeding camp by their sadist SS masters, all on orders from Adolph Hitler himself to breed more Nazi babies in hopes of total global domination. But not every woman shares Der Fuhrer's deranged mission, and chose escape and certain death over a lifetime of bondage."

Some interesting cast members listed at the IMDB but no user comments or external review links.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0055077/

Nifty cover.

Director Werner Klingler also did The Terror Of Dr. Mabuse and some related Krimi movies.
    Attached Files
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Pretty sure CFS is a glorified bootleg company.

Comment

Wouldn't surprise me if you're right.
      Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

CFS is Cheezy Flicks.

Comment

I'm definitely curious about this one. I always thought that Love Camp 7 was the first of the nazisploitation flicks, but this one was made in 1961? Hmm. Yeah, I think I need to see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ehren H View Post
            I always thought that Love Camp 7 was the first of the nazisploitation flicks
            So did I. I'd never heard of this movie before I came across that preorder listing.
            Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

1961?!?

Wow, this pre-dates the Flesh Eaters by three years.

Comment

Working...
              X