Escape From Women's Prison

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Escape From Women's Prison

I've seen pre-orders pop up for this disc coming 10/23/2012 from a company called Cinema First - I can't find any information about them, but here's the cover art:

Goofy copy for the movie:

"You'll wish they stayed caged! A quartet of ferocious female convicts engineer a prison break - taking a busload of nubile young athletes hostage during their violent breakout. They are looking for the man responsible for their incarceration, and they have nothing but revenge on their minds. But before they get there, these four vicious, sex-starved criminals make it a long road of pain and suffering for their hostages, as they discover all new methods of sadistic abuse and torture to inflict on their captives. A brutal exploitation classic in the tradition of Last House on the Left!"

UPC 760137548294
    Format DVD
    REGION CODE All Regions/NTSC
    Studio CINEMA FIRST
    Production Year 1978
    Country Italy
    Release Date 10/23/2012
    Actors Lilli Carati, Ines Pellegrini, Marina Daunia
    Director Giovanni Brusadori
    Language English
    Attached Files
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Hmm, well I'll definitely want to keep an eye on this one. If Cinema Fist is a legit company this seems like one I'll definitely wanna pick up.

Comment

BCI released it as a double feature with Deported Women Of The SS Special Section in 2006, or so says Amazon. But I don't recall ever seeing that disc.

Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Also had a UK release, apparently, under the title Jailbirds, but according to what I've read that's a cut version. Apparently there's a 95 minute version that was released on VHS, an 88 minute version released on Italian DVD, and a 75 minute version, which is what was released as Jailbirds.

Wonder which version this new release is...

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Jane View Post
          BCI released it as a double feature with Deported Women Of The SS Special Section in 2006, or so says Amazon. But I don't recall ever seeing that disc.

I have that BCI disc, ESCAPE FROM WOMEN'S PRISON is fullscreen, and at 76 minutes it's undoubtedly cut. Wasn't too impressed with what I saw but an uncut version might change my mind. It has lovely Lilli Carati and Zora Kerova going for it. I'd loved to be pleasantly surprised but I wouldn't be shocked if this new release is the same as the BCI.
          I don't go to church. Kneeling bags my nylons.

Comment

I've have a dvd-r of the uncut version and I thought it was a pretty good film. It was very sleazy and even a little rough in spots. Very downbeat ending too!

:up:

Comment

But is it truly a naked struggle for revenge? That's the crap that reels me in on these crapfest sleaze trains. I love them so.

Comment

It's pretty naked! lol However, probably more naked in the uncut version. I have the cut BCI copy but never watched it after seeing the full one. However, I am going to guess that the one I saw had much more nudity.

Comment

Working...
                X