MAD FOXES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Roderick View Post
    This is the second time I've bought the ONE DVD.
    Of course!!,

It goes without saying that is you only buy TWO DVDs in your life...MAD FOXES should be BOTH of them!!!

Comment

• I saw Mad Foxes for the first time tonight. I did not get around buying the old ABC dvd, so when the blu-ray came out I ordered it at once.
      Not really knowing what to expect since I had never even watched a trailer. But seeing all the love this film have here I had high expectations.
      They were all met! This animal is a riot, it's like nothing I have ever seen before. Truly amazing and insane, Peter Falk steals every scene he is in!

Comment

• MAD FOXES

Peter Falk was in Mad Foxes?
        Ŗǭƈḱ!Ꞩẖȫçꞣ!Ƥӧꝕ!

Comment

• Originally posted by Alison Jane View Post
          Peter Falk was in Mad Foxes?
          Hehe, of course I meant his distant German relative(?) Eric!

Comment

• MAD FOXES

I always wanted the two to be cousins and go on wacky misadventures.
            Ŗǭƈḱ!Ꞩẖȫçꞣ!Ƥӧꝕ!

Comment

• MAD FOXES

I love the fact that the main dude looks like a paunchy Ryan O'Neal.

Comment

• Heard this movie referred to as The Bikers and the Disco Kid...where was it released as this?

Comment

• Supposedly in Denmark.
                  Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ian Jane View Post
                    No sign of a cover with that title on to see is there?

Comment

• Nope, and google is no help there either.
                      Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ian Jane View Post
                        Nope, and google is no help there either.
                        I know ....I have tried myself....

Comment

• I've been dying to see this film ever since I saw the trailer on the old BARBED WIRE DOLLS DVD. Even though it way pricey, I just couldn't pass on snapping it up. A decade later, mind. Me and the missus sat down to watch it (well, I kinda forced her to sit and watch it with me because we just couldn't miss this wonderful moment in history) and we weren't disappointed. I love this film, it's so jaw-dropping, bizarre, sleazy, incoherent and wonderful. Stiletto and the camp sunglasses-weilding leader are such a hoot.

If there's a company out there willing to release an English-friendly version of this (with subtitles for the commentary), then I'll happily double dip. It also seems that - after reading the big Franco thread - Eric Falk is happy to be interviewed, so that'd be a nice bonus (hint, hint).

Comment

• If there's a company out there willing to release an English-friendly version of this
                            It is English Friendly!!!

Comment

• I just meant that the commentary could have been subtitled - it seems like a shame since it sounds like Dietrich and the other guy are chatting constantly throughout.

Comment

• Originally posted by Epic Bisto View Post
                                I just meant that the commentary could have been subtitled - it seems like a shame since it sounds like Dietrich and the other guy are chatting constantly throughout.
                                Me too...Would LOVE to know what they are saying while watching it.....

Comment

Working...
                                X