MAD FOXES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ian Jane View Post
    Soon you'll get used to it and just accept it because there's nothing you can do about it.
    Thankfully. ^_^
    Ŗǭƈḱ!Ꞩẖȫçꞣ!Ƥӧꝕ!

Comment

You are biased!!!!

Comment

I call it having good taste.
        Ŗǭƈḱ!Ꞩẖȫçꞣ!Ƥӧꝕ!

Comment

I want these German lobby cards!

Click image for larger version

Name:	VioladorasLobbyCardSetGerman2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	93.9 KB
ID:	339109
          Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

You are doing it AGAIN!!!

Fair and balanced reporting we want...Fair and balanced!!

Comment

Enough about my perfect BUNS OF STEEL.

Mad Foxes! Nazis! BDSM! Dirt Bikes! Krokus!

Click image for larger version

Name:	images.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	9.1 KB
ID:	339110

One thing I've always wondered about this movie - and I mean this in all seriousness: when the bad guys go outside, the swastikas on their armbands disappear, but when they're inside, there are swastikas all over the damn place. I wonder if this has anything to do with any sort of post WWII European law about openly displaying Nazi imagery in public?

IMDB says the movie was shot in Spain but was produced by Germans, which makes sense - anyone know for sure?
              Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Also, dig this!

Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Definitely I think they were nervous about it....

Erik Falk is walking around with his tackle out in broad daylight with no problem....but I guess they thought they shouldn't take a chance with the swastikas......

Comment

Originally posted by sukebanboy View Post
                    Definitely I think they were nervous about it....

Erik Falk is walking around with his tackle out in broad daylight with no problem....but I guess they thought they shouldn't take a chance with the swastikas......
                    It seriously has to be some sort of law - and yeah, wandering around with your giant dong swinging to and fro is ok I guess. haha. I need to go to Europe some day.
                    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

I really want to know where Eric Falk is now.
                      Ŗǭƈḱ!Ꞩẖȫçꞣ!Ƥӧꝕ!

Comment

Dude's gotta have some stories to tell. Would love to see Mad Foxes hit Blu-ray with a bunch of extra and an interview with Falk and Jose Gras (who was also in Hell Of The Living Dead and could shed some dirt on working with Mattei too).
                        Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Another thing that makes me laugh that some people dont catch is.....

Those Karate guys who turn up at the funeral....Some of them are only YELLOW BELTS..and RED BELTS...

SURELY they could have borrowed a black belt from someone for the scene???

Comment

I hadn't thought about that but you're right. The whole idea of a karate funeral is rad.
                            Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

There are some badass lower level martial artists!
                              Ŗǭƈḱ!Ꞩẖȫçꞣ!Ƥӧꝕ!

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Jane View Post
                                Enough about my perfect BUNS OF STEEL.

Mad Foxes! Nazis! BDSM! Dirt Bikes! Krokus!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3545[/ATTACH]

One thing I've always wondered about this movie - and I mean this in all seriousness: when the bad guys go outside, the swastikas on their armbands disappear, but when they're inside, there are swastikas all over the damn place. I wonder if this has anything to do with any sort of post WWII European law about openly displaying Nazi imagery in public?

IMDB says the movie was shot in Spain but was produced by Germans, which makes sense - anyone know for sure?
                                I don't know where it was filmed but if it were filmed in Germany the reason would be because of the law. It's illegal to use the Swastika in Germany.
                                2019: The only blog to survive the nuclear holocaust

Comment

Working...
                                X