MAD FOXES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting, thanks for that.

Here's an English language review with a Darth-mask screen cap indicating you are probably correct!

http://www.thepinksmoke.com/lamberta...ephonebar.html
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• So not related to Mad Foxes at all unsurprisingly. Could well be a decent crime story, but doesn't sound like it fits to the same ridiculously sleazy and absurd mould that Mad Foxes does. Even if it did, Christopher Lambert really isn't Eric Falk.

Comment

• Sorry to revive this thread just to brag, but I think Mad Foxes needs all the attention it can get. Finally got a copy of the Danish version, allthough it is on betamax. I really think about getting a machine just for playing this. Because somehow I imagine Mad Foxes on betamax would look awesome!

Comment

• I watched the version on Tubi and it seems to be cut, I assume the rape scene is trimmed as is a penis mutilation?

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Rockerne og Discodrengen - Xad.jpg
Views:	172
Size:	344.1 KB
ID:	392446

Originally posted by Johan Iversen View Post
            Sorry to revive this thread just to brag, but I think Mad Foxes needs all the attention it can get. Finally got a copy of the Danish version, allthough it is on betamax. I really think about getting a machine just for playing this. Because somehow I imagine Mad Foxes on betamax would look awesome!
            Noice! Congrats!

I got hold of the Danish ad-mat for the film!
            2019: The only blog to survive the nuclear holocaust

Comment

• Originally posted by Johan Iversen View Post
              Sorry to revive this thread just to brag, but I think Mad Foxes needs all the attention it can get. Finally got a copy of the Danish version, allthough it is on betamax. I really think about getting a machine just for playing this. Because somehow I imagine Mad Foxes on betamax would look awesome!
              NEVER apologize for bumping this thread!!!!
              Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Working...
              X