Dorado Films returns from the grave!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dorado Films returns from the grave!

Full credit to the SWDB forum. Dorado have a number of eurocult films on their homepage, looks like they're upcoming releases. For one, they have a KickStarter campaign for ARGOMAN THE FANTASTIC SUPERMAN. I have the bootleg dvd and it's a pretty fun film, I plan to contribute.

They also have the SW TRAIN FOR DURANGO (released by Koch w/only english subs, no dub), A SPECIAL COP IN ACTION, THE INSATIABLES, and more...No firm dates on these but it sure looks like they are alive and back in action.

http://www.doradofilms.com/
    I don't go to church. Kneeling bags my nylons.

Interesting. I don't own any of their releases but have wanted to pick up a few of the SW's they've put out over the years.

For all the complaining that happens in various places around the web about genre film releases dying out, 2012 sure is looking to be a good year...
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Would love to see Argoman on a nice DVD, but with their goal on 28k on Kickstarter, I'm not that confident that it will happen (only 27,5k left to raise in 16 days). Lovely movie and I really hope that they can put it out on DVD/Bluray eventually.
      Collection: http://geten.dvdaf.com/owned?rc=1

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Jane View Post
        Interesting. I don't own any of their releases but have wanted to pick up a few of the SW's they've put out over the years.
        I have quite a few of their releases, GATLING GUN looks great and is a very good sw too. Unfortunately their DJANGO SHOOTS FIRST is a cut version and missing about 8 minutes. THE MAN FROM OKLAHOMA is an early sw...I didn't much care for it. I have their eurospy discs too and they're really fun flicks but there are issues with the aspect ratios. Hopefully they have learned from the early mistakes and any future releases will be problem free.
        I don't go to church. Kneeling bags my nylons.

Comment

Working...
        X