Célestine (Edition Tonfilm) on Bluray and DVD in july 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ian Jane View Post
    Any chance you can post some screen grabs?
    Apologies, Ian. My blu ray player is currently not working at all( also, the capture function on my windvd has not been working properly in weeks). Anyway, the best I could do is to give you a link to a scene so you can have some idea of how it looks(480 resolution on youtube... it was sourced from a French print( as was the blu ray)...ending scene so SPOILERS for those who don't wish to view it)-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FxP9gahNOs

Comment

That's good enough - thanks for that, Rakesh, I appreciate it.

Wish I knew for sure if this was coming out in RA or not... so tempted!
      Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Whats the extra footage contain. I have the artus dvd (which also has a great print) but it runs shorter than the tonfilm edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Lalala76 View Post
          Whats the extra footage contain. I have the artus dvd (which also has a great print) but it runs shorter than the tonfilm edition.
          That is right. The Tonfilm DVD/Bluray contains 1 additional scene with Lina Romay (missing in all other releases).

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel View Post
            That is right. The Tonfilm DVD/Bluray contains 1 additional scene with Lina Romay (missing in all other releases).
            Is it worth upgrading to blu ray for the extra scene? I mean 1 extra scene of lina can make all the difference :). Why was the scene cut? I mean it surely cant be too risque as the film itself is not as explicit as some of francos other releases, or am I missing something by having the French edition.

Comment

Working...
            X