No announcement yet.

The Lucio Fulci Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like the Scorpion Blu-ray of Murder Rock is going to go on sale at RoninFlix soon

Comment

• Murder Rock Blu-ray is now available via Roninflix.

https://roninflix.com/collections/br...ts/murder-rock
      Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• The Psychic has been added to the "Coming Soon" section of Ronin Flix. So it should be on sale soon?

Comment

• Hope Arrow have The Psychic. A release like their City of the Living Dead would be fantastic. Not only the overall quality of a potential Arrow release will be much better also for folks living outside the US it'll be much easier to buy it and avoid the bullshit Ronin exclusive thing.

Comment

• If you want to.import it, and not deal with diabolok, then Just wait for Kino to have it up at Amazon in 5 month, i feel my transfer is the best version out there , you will see it once the reviews come in. I am very proud of my work on this includingg the fix on the audio trk
            Scorpion
            Last edited by Scorpion; 11-22-2018, 10:06 PM.

Comment

• I can't wait for your The Psychic Blu-ray, Walt, but I have to. I hope some copies are still left when I have some money to afford to pick it up (Blood Island collection, Criterion's Bergman box, BU's Zombie and Maniac redos, Arrow's Django and De Palma/De Niro set and your Murder Rock have tapped me out for the rest of the year. :()

Comment

• From FB:

"The test discs have been approved for THE PSYCHIC and RITUALS, so they are off to the replicators, so hopefully in three weeks the limited edition versions will be on sale at Ronin. Please note, both will come with a collectible poster AND slipsleeve. RITUALS will be limited to 1000 and THE PSYCHIC will be limited to 1300. Will post more info as we get closer to release date. I am especially proud of THE PSYCHIC as I think it's the best the film has ever looked, and we even did what we could to fix the audio, too."
                Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Originally posted by Scorpion View Post
                  If you want to.import it, and not deal with diabolok, then Just wait for Kino to have it up at Amazon in 5 month, i feel my transfer is the best version out there , you will see it once the reviews come in. I am very proud of my work on this includingg the fix on the audio trk

I was thinking I would wait for the standard edition but after reading this post, no, thank you.

https://forum.blu-ray.com/showpost.p...ostcount=10773

So you make people buy the overpriced Ronin exclusive release to get all the extras? Very nice! It's your business and I have no right to teach you how to run it but I really find it hard to support your label and your releases when I buy Arrow's recent release of City of the Living Dead for $21.65, a release that is far superior in every imaginable way to whatever you have ever done.
                  Raf A.
                  Last edited by Raf A.; 11-27-2018, 08:13 AM.

Comment

• Why would anybody watch a scum show like Videodrome? Why did you watch it, Max?

Comment

• Originally posted by Raf A. View Post
                      I was thinking I would wait for the standard edition but after reading this post, no, thank you.

https://forum.blu-ray.com/showpost.p...ostcount=10773

So you make people buy the overpriced Ronin exclusive release to get all the extras? Very nice! It's your business and I have no right to teach you how to run it but I really find it hard to support your label and your releases when I buy Arrow's recent release of City of the Living Dead for $21.65, a release that is far superior in every imaginable way to whatever you have ever done.
                      Arrow does that all the time: Deep Red, Last House on the Left, Donnie Darko, Re-Animator, Bride of Re-Animator, etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derrick King View Post
                        Arrow does that all the time: Deep Red, Last House on the Left, Donnie Darko, Re-Animator, Bride of Re-Animator, etc.
                        Synapse too. It's pretty common these days.
                        Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt H. View Post
                          "Ah! By god's balls what licentiousness!"

Marquis de Sade, The 120 Days of Sodom.

Comment

• Huh I never said 100% the standard edition will not have the extras. There was a smiley I put here but it didn't appear. Meaning a joke . If I drop any extras I have to rebuild the disc, which would be an additional cost so if course that would be foolish for me to do that . That post was a joke and unfortunately the smiley did not come through

Did I drop the extras for House on Sorority Row, Deathship, Silent Scream? It seems like you have already made up your mind to not support my label based on other posts, so I can't say anything else here to change your mind
                            Scorpion
                            Last edited by Scorpion; 11-29-2018, 05:46 AM.

Comment

• From Facebook:

Here are the final spec for Lucio Fulci's THE PSYCHIC:

-Brand new 2K scan of the original camera negative, with extensive restoration on picture as well as the English language track
                              -In Italian language with proper English translated subtitles
                              -Brand new audio commentary with historian Troy Howarth
                              -Brand new on camera with writer Dardano Sacchetti, with excerpts from Fulci
                              -Still gallery

The first 1200 will have a slip sleeve as well as a mini poster of the custom cover art. The wrap is reversible.

We're hoping this will be in stock in about 2 1/2 weeks so please keep an eye on this as well as Ronin's Facebook page for more info.
                              Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• The Psychic is supposed to be up for sale tomorrow at noon on Ronin Flix.

Comment

Working...
                                X