GIRL IN ROOM 2A from Mondo Macabro!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GIRL IN ROOM 2A from Mondo Macabro!

Hey Guys, my first post at this forum. I'm trying to help Mondo Macabro out and make sure everybody knows about their stellar DVDs. GIRL IN ROOM 2A, which the late Bill Landis called "one of the most notoriously sadistic of the giallos, alternating between moodiness, ultraviolence, and fantasy-fulfillment outbursts of S&M", is their latest and even though the 27th is the official release date Diabolik DVD now has it in stock and ready to ship!
    Check it: http://www.diabolikdvd.com/category/...l-Region).html

Oh that one. I remember I had the old VHS (forget which company put it out at the moment) but it was an all red big box tape. Didn't like the film at all and just thought it was slow.
    "Ah! By god's balls what licentiousness!"

Marquis de Sade, The 120 Days of Sodom.

Comment

I haven't seen this one yet but I'm looking forward to it. The more Mondo Macabro and the more giallos out there, the better.
      Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Thanks for the heads up Jared. Mondo Macabro + giallo = must buy for me. This looks like kind of an odd ball...Italian Giallo with an American director, but hey, it's got Rosalba Neri.

Comment

Mondo Macabro and more euro smut. I am in. A trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqDJO...ature=youtu.be
          "Never let the fact that they are doing it wrong stop you from doing it right." Hyman Mandell.

Comment

I'm trying to post some pics pertaining to this movie, but I keep ketting an "Invalid URL" message. The same URLs are working elsewhere, what am I doing wrong?

Comment

What code are you using? You should be able to use:

[IMG] and then the url [/IMG] with no spaces. It works.
              Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Originally posted by Jared A. View Post
                I'm trying to post some pics pertaining to this movie, but I keep ketting an "Invalid URL" message. The same URLs are working elsewhere, what am I doing wrong?
                If you're using the IMG button above the text entry box, it automatically checks "Retrieve remote file and reference locally." Uncheck it. I get the same message when I forget to uncheck that (when I don't just type the tags myself).

Comment

Thanks! I'll try that later. However, GIRL is currently sold out at Diabolik. Don't think anyone else is shipping yet. Anyone who has requested review copies should be getting theirs soon.

Comment

Can...can I have one of those review copy thingys?

Comment

Are you a reviewer? Or do you just want free DVDs?

Comment

I review for this site actually. But Ian probably already has it coming and he'll most certainly write this one up. No need to two reviews on the same board.

Comment

Import CDs seem to have this currently in stock and are shipping out!
                          http://www.importcds.com/Movies/2374...In-Room-2A-DVD

Comment

Yeah, my review copy showed up the other day. It'll be ready to publish this week. Skimmed it, transfer looks really good. Can't wait to dive into this.
                            Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Can't wait to see what you think Ian. Here's the first review I could find: http://www.mondo-digital.com/girl2a.html

Comment

Working...
                              X