Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Revelations Of A Psychiatrist Coming To DVD from AWE in March

The imdb says:

"Very rare XXX mondo-style film in which a psychiatrist explains to his students several stories of sexual deviants. Each vignette begins with the doctor citing a fact-based newspaper/magazine story of abhorrent sexual behavior."

It's coming from AWE March 2012. No word on if it'll have English audio or subs yet.
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

a) It's Renato Polselli.
    b) I've been staring at that cover for the last five minutes.
    c) Unfortunately I'm not region-free at the present time.

Comment

Trailer:

AWE's page for this release now lists English subtitles as an option, the audio will be in Italian.
      Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

It will be english friendly and is sourced from a negative.Marc morris(who runs nucleus films here in the uk) used to work at redemption in the 90's and they restored the film to a runtime that was over 100mins,all other versions including this are about 90mins.Still am really looking forward to an english freindly version.In more polselli news,french label artus are releasing 'vampire of the opera/monstro dell'opera' in a couple months,which is amazing as that is a really rare one and i believe never had a vhs or dvd release

Comment

VERY COOL. I've still only the two widely available Polselli films and have longed to see more. This is very good news!
          Jared A.
          Last edited by Jared A.; 03-19-2012, 09:39 PM.

Comment

The AWE page states it'll be released in July.

The back:

Jack J
            Last edited by Jack J; 03-19-2012, 09:23 PM.
            2019: The only blog to survive the nuclear holocaust

Comment

Any word on extras? I haven't seen any, but obvioulsy I'm going by what limited English langauge info there is available.
              Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

So far it says booklet, biographies, "and more". o_O

Comment

OK, thanks. Guess we'll find out soon enough.
                  Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Now, THIS is the Polselli film I'd really like to see!!

Comment

'Mania' is hands down,the title i most want to hit the home format.I hope it happens one day,fingers crossed.The trailer makes it look awesome,right up their with 'delirium'

Comment

Originally posted by Jack J View Post
                        The AWE page states it'll be released in July.
                        But I want it now!!

Comment

I imagine many of you have seen PSYCHIATRIST untranslated. IMO, it's OK, and I will most likely buy this new thing. I have pretty much unconditional love for REINCARNATION OF ISABEL/BLACK MAGIC RITES and DELIRIUM, and am absolutely DYING to see MANIA--it looks like it could be his masterpiece. I'm also extremely interested in TRUTH OF THE DEVIL or whatever it's called, although I believe I saw a trailer once and it was pretty staid. Haven't seen VAMPIRE OF THE OPERA, so I certainly hope that gets a decent release. And where the hell is THE VAMPIRE AND THE BALLERINA?

I guess that about covers it!

Comment

I asked Mads Jensen from AWE and he says the disc will also contains quite a bit of text material by Jay Slater.

Comment

Originally posted by Marshall Crist View Post
                              I imagine many of you have seen PSYCHIATRIST untranslated. IMO, it's OK, and I will most likely buy this new thing. I have pretty much unconditional love for REINCARNATION OF ISABEL/BLACK MAGIC RITES and DELIRIUM, and am absolutely DYING to see MANIA--it looks like it could be his masterpiece. I'm also extremely interested in TRUTH OF THE DEVIL or whatever it's called, although I believe I saw a trailer once and it was pretty staid. Haven't seen VAMPIRE OF THE OPERA, so I certainly hope that gets a decent release. And where the hell is THE VAMPIRE AND THE BALLERINA?

I guess that about covers it!

The vampire and the ballerina had an incredible,extras loaded italian release from noshame,oop now obviously but the disc was fantastic

Comment

Working...
                              X