Giallo A Venezia (Merged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giallo A Venezia (Merged)

Did this one every get a DVD release? It's been somewhere around the middle of my to watch list for a lot of years now. I never bought a boot as I figured a film this notorious was a lock for a good special edition. If it happened though I missed it.
    "Never let the fact that they are doing it wrong stop you from doing it right." Hyman Mandell.

Mya was supposed to put that out at one point(which would be a boot of course), but I haven't heard anything in awhile.

Comment

Was there an X-Rated/Kult release of this over in Germany at one point or did I imagine that? You'd think someone would have put this out by now given its reputation.
      Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

No,this has had no release at all.All the other crisanti produced sleaze shows have had nice discs from shriek sho and severin so its a puzzle why this hasn't.I have a nice fan restoration by marc morris which has the near hardcore shot/masturbation scene from the brazilian vhs back in and a few other bits from rare video tapes,and a nice menu.So untill a full restoration ever gets carried out thats probably the best thats available.Thank god for the cool guys that make the fandubs and fan composites,they put in a lot of hard work to keep these films available to the fans

Comment

Kind of mind boggling that Strip Nude For Your Killer is coming out on Blu-ray and this hasn't even hit DVD yet.
          Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

^ Very true. Cinemageddon has an assembly cut that has all the gore and even more softcore scenes. The gore is about the same as I remember it except maybe a little brighter. The softcore scenes I really hate because they drag the movie down even more.
            "Ah! By god's balls what licentiousness!"

Marquis de Sade, The 120 Days of Sodom.

Comment

Heard a lot about this flick over the years. Definitely interested in checking it out.

Comment

Definitely watch it. It's essential Euro-Trash if you love Burial Ground, Zombie Holocaust, Strip Nude for your Killer and the like.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex K. View Post
                  Definitely watch it. It's essential Euro-Trash if you love Burial Ground, Zombie Holocaust, Strip Nude for your Killer and the like.
                  I love all of those, as a matter of fact. Big fan of Andrea Bianchi :)

Comment

They're not going to confirm until 10/19/15 but it looks like Shameless have this in the works...

https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/cur...ming-soon.html
                    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Fuck yes! Finally! HD MARIANGELO GIORDANO TITTIES AND LEG SAWING!
                      Alex K.
                      Last edited by Alex K.; 10-16-2015, 12:59 PM.

Comment

Hmmm... But if indeed that is the film they are hinting at what will the BBFC make of Giallo A Venezia? Hard to see it getting through unsnipped.
                        "Never let the fact that they are doing it wrong stop you from doing it right." Hyman Mandell.

Comment

Ya' know, they released Cannibal Holocaust uncut or at least uncut sans animal violence from what I remember. So, if that can get by then Giallo in Venice has a decent chance.

Comment

Scuzzy, but most welcome. Been waiting a long time for a watchable of this.

Comment

I have this sleazer on DVD-R. Any fans of Patrick Still Lives?

Comment

Working...
                              X