No announcement yet.

Giallo A Venezia (Merged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've enjoyed Troy's commentary tracks. To a person coming at many of these films and directors for the first time, he does bring a lot of good information and delivers it well. I especially enjoyed his Devil Incarnate track. There are some authors, like Kim Newman, that I buy releases just to get their commentary. Troy is not on that level but he's exponentially better than most and I appreciate his inclusion.

Comment

• I love this film and own the previous blu ray copy. I really hope down the road to be able to get the $$$ to purchase this new edition. I am a big fan of these Gabrielle Crisanti productions ( Patrick Still Lives, Satan's Baby Doll, Malabimba, Burial Ground / Nights Of Terror ). Don't know to much about this Troy individual to have an opinion on his commentary.
      https://lightandshadowcinematicmusings.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Walt posted on the Blu-ray forums that the replicator has shipped Giallo in Venice and it should be up for sale at Ronin next week.

Comment

• Ronin is now taking orders for Giallo in Venice

Comment

• Diabolik has it in stock for international customers.

http://www.diabolikdvd.com/product/g...asing-blu-ray/
            Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• I had forgotten that this release was coming so I was surprised to find the email announcement today. Ordered immediately! I haven't seen the film before & haven't been buying movies in the last few weeks so this is a good day.

Comment

• It's a fun sleaze flick on par with Strip Nude for Your Killer.
                "Ah! By god's balls what licentiousness!"

Marquis de Sade, The 120 Days of Sodom.

Comment

• This thread has made me blind buy this film. I mean, 18 pages gotta be worth something!

(And for the record, I like Troy. Nice guy who make listenable commentaries)
                  "No presh from the Dresh!"

Comment

• Holy hell, Ronin only has 40 copies left.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derrick King View Post
                      Holy hell, Ronin only has 40 copies left.
                      Sleaze sells!
                      Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• I believe Walt said that they pressed 1000 copies, but I'm still kinda shocked at how fast this has sold.

Comment

• Ronin is now sold out.

Comment

• Scorpion is pressing 500 more copies
                            Due to the overwhelming requests that Ronin Flix and I received, I have decided to ask the replicators to press 500 more copies of Giallo in Venice with the poster and the slip sleeve.

I know I don't like the idea of pressing more after the initial promised run, but I didn't foresee this title selling out so fast (in less than a week!) My other limited edition slip sleeve titles did not sell out at all, so this was a complete shock to me. From now on, I will have to really research each title a lot more carefully as to how popular they really are, so that this will not happen again.

So in about 2 weeks, we should have the 500 new copies pressed. But once that is gone, I am not going to press any more, as I will refuse to do that. Thank you so much for understanding.

Comment

• See, Bill? This is how you run a business.
                              "Ah! By god's balls what licentiousness!"

Marquis de Sade, The 120 Days of Sodom.

Comment

• I thought there was going to be a standard ed. without slip & poster but, I guess, that was another title.

Comment

Working...
                                X