Giallo A Venezia (Merged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by enandalusiskhund View Post
    Hey Jason, apparently you are the opposition, so why don't you actually respond with something other than whining? These companies are not sports teams, they are capitalist businesses. Code Red are perhaps the most customer unfriendly label out there, and have brought the critisism and "slander" upon themselves. If you want a thread for CR "supporters" and sycophants, there is already such a place on another, larger forum.
    Amen.

Comment

• just to clear things up a little bit... this is what I read:

the x-rated head honcho had the rights for years. there was always useful material, but no one knew where it was. he found that material (35mm) 2 years ago in a dental practice in portugal (yes!) It's the uncut version, the italians didn't touched it or cut it down! since this is the uncut version there is no quality difference or inserts with lower quality material AND "The foreigners are just about to buy our master."

I think the "foreigner" is crazy bill and he will use the same exact master!

Comment

• Just had notice mine dispatched from Austria. With luck i might get it by weekend. :up:

Comment

• A print of Giallo a Venezia at a dental clinic? Okay. Reminds me of how they found the world's only complete print of La Passion de Jeanne d'Arc in a Norwegian mental institution. Both are obviously equal eternal masterpieces of cinematic relevance too.

EDIT:
          Still nothing from D&T for me. A few years back I used to have to write and remind them to send my orders sometimes.
          enandalusiskhund
          An Andalusian Dog
          Last edited by enandalusiskhund; 11-15-2016, 09:56 AM.

Comment

Still nothing from D&T for me. A few years back I used to have to write and remind them to send my orders sometimes.
            I find they can be a bit slow sometimes.

Earlier today it was showing as low quantity, then not available and now back to available again, so I guess they've got some more coming.

I was waiting for Strange Vice to get them, but that'll be a Code Red style free for all and I don't want to miss out, so I eventually ordered from D&T. Unfortunately they use DPD and their last delivery man was a total nutsuck.
            I'm bitter, I'm twisted, James Joyce is fucking my sister.

Comment

• Still waiting for it to despatch

Comment

• Looks pretty damn good, and not green either
                http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/c41a...4u3m5vcm81gnis
                https://rosalbaneri.blogspot.com/

Comment

Hey Jason, apparently you are the opposition, so why don't you actually respond with something other than whining? These companies are not sports teams, they are capitalist businesses. Code Red are perhaps the most customer unfriendly label out there, and have brought the critisism and "slander" upon themselves. If you want a thread for CR "supporters" and sycophants, there is already such a place on another, larger forum.
                  Speculating about the source for CR's transfer is fair game, but let's not get snippy with each other over it please. Keep it friendly, we're all here for the same reasons after all.
                  Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• And getting back on topic, the caps here are supposedly uncompressed caps from the X-Rated Kult release.

http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/c41a...4u3m5vcm81gnis
                    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Are my posts written in invisible internet ink ? :)
                      https://rosalbaneri.blogspot.com/

Comment

• My bad, sorry about that.
                        Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

• Maybe I'm wrong but compression looks kinda bad to me. Haven't really been impressed with X-Rated's Blus... they used to release lots of the noisy Italian scans but I don't know about the latest releases (no screenshots anywhere and I don't trust random forum posters... ). Just checked the caps for Sister of Ursula at caps-o-holic and that one has some weird shit going on... well, I suppose it is because of some automated scratch removal or whatever. Missing flames, missing finger, some other weird anomalies... oh and shit compression (or is it because of poor scan or filters or combination of all).

As for DTM deliveries... they have seemed slow for several years already. Last 5 orders I checked took 5-10 days after order before receiving shipping notice even though everything was in stock.
                          BUT. I made an order almost two weeks ago and received the shipping notice this Monday. Which has to be false information since the package was actually in Finland in Monday and it was available to pick up from the post office yesterday. :up: I didn't get free candy with my order though?!?

Comment

• I'm a little worried as Dtm have been out of stock on this for a few days now and I even got my order in early. No sign of it despatching. Dropped them an email and will see what response I get.

Comment

• Do write here if you get a response. I'm in the same boat, preordered the first day it went up, still no sign of dispatch.

Comment

• Mine was just sent out by D&T, and I only ordered it on Tuesday. Seems a bit random if pre-orders are still waiting. Just hope I get a different delivery man, or that he doesn't hold grudges after I reported him last time!
                                I'm bitter, I'm twisted, James Joyce is fucking my sister.

Comment

Working...
                                X