Dr. Jekyll Vs. The Werewolf!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr. Jekyll Vs. The Werewolf!

Mondo Macabro released this in PAL format ages ago and it's been long out of print. Looks like 'Apprehensive Films' has got this slated for release 1/31, at least according to Amazon.

I dig the cover art.

If I remember correctly the MM release was the clothed version - maybe this is the version with more boobs in it? There are no details around on this one so far as I can tell.

I don't know anything about Aprehensive Films but their website is here. This release isn't mentioned on it though.

Curious...
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

And curioser still: "Limited Edition To Just 500 Units. Each Unit is Hand Numbered!"

Comment

I didn't even notice that. I wonder if this is licensed? Or is this a 'limited edition bootleg?'
      Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

APPREHENSIVE FILMS

Question 6:

Some of the DVDs I bought from you are DVD-R's, what's up with that?

Many of the DVDs we offer are factory replicated "Standard DVDs", but because we carry a lot of small and unique films some of them are issued on DVD-R. All the titles we carry are fully licensed and/or owned by the labels we buy them from. We do not sell bootlegs. If you buy a DVD or DVD-R from us and it's defective, we will replace it, no problem. All titles are packaged to professional specifications and come in standard cases with full artwork and ink on the disc.

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Francis View Post
          APPREHENSIVE FILMS

Question 6:

Some of the DVDs I bought from you are DVD-R's, what's up with that?

Many of the DVDs we offer are factory replicated "Standard DVDs", but because we carry a lot of small and unique films some of them are issued on DVD-R. All the titles we carry are fully licensed and/or owned by the labels we buy them from. We do not sell bootlegs. If you buy a DVD or DVD-R from us and it's defective, we will replace it, no problem. All titles are packaged to professional specifications and come in standard cases with full artwork and ink on the disc.
          From what i have heard they most definately are bootleggers,as are cheezy flicks,avoid

Comment

Working...
          X