Slipcover art.

Click image for larger version

Name:	134737639_10164739342770531_8931403724729802317_o.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	64.5 KB
ID:	359276
      Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

So the new Unearthed Release got yanked from Amazon and UF doesn't know why yet (they're working on it).

Looks like this is selling out all over the place but Mr. Biro said on FB they'll have more in stock next week.
        Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Jane View Post
          This made me laugh. Apparently there's nothing in between - you either watch only A Serbian Film or only romantic comedies.
          I've joked in the past that Spasojevic should make a romantic comedy as his follow-up but it's starting to look like he directed himself straight into lifetime director's jail with his debut.

Comment

If I win the lottery, I would fund a romcom from this director for sure.
            "No presh from the Dresh!"

Comment

So the new Unearthed Release got yanked from Amazon and UF doesn't know why yet (they're working on it).
              Not surprised. Amazon signed a defense contract worth 10 billion. They don't need customers anymore.
              "Ah! By god's balls what licentiousness!"

Marquis de Sade, The 120 Days of Sodom.

Comment

I don't buy from Amazon anymore, cancelled my account, and I buy either from the company releasing the films now, or from Diabolik. I don't really understand the entertainment value in A Serbian Film, it was the sickest movie I ever saw by far, and was not a fun movie to watch at all, I saw it that one time, and wouldn't ever want to see it again. I don't mind twisted movies, but Serbian Film was way over the line for me. That being said, I do not believe in censorship of movies, unless it's illegal, but fuck Amazon for not selling this movie, I think it should be available for those who want it.

Comment

Back in stock at Diabolik.

https://www.diabolikdvd.com/product/...films-blu-ray/
                  Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Considering the fact that A SERBIAN DOCUMENTARY was just announced for the film festival circuit in 2022 (!), it would seem that the special edition BD release of the film that was said to include it as an extra is still a ways off!

https://www.ihorror.com/a-serbian-do...versial-films/

Comment

Unearthed Films announced that they're working on a UHD upgrade for this one.
                      Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Unearthed Films announced that they're working on a UHD upgrade for this one.
                        Nobody could have predicted that!

Comment

This is available via Amazon in Canada. Never seen it as descriptions made me think it was just some try-hard, no-budget amateurish garbage but the trailer and this thread makes it look more like a real film.

So I put in the order as this is never going to stream anywhere I assume.

Comment

I've only seen a cut version, but I was surprised that it was fairly competent. Don't think enough of it to be arsed to get it uncut though.
                            I'm bitter, I'm twisted, James Joyce is fucking my sister.

Comment

There's no actual explicit sex in this is there? When some people talk about 'extreme' cinema I often think the likes of Sex Wish and Femmes de Sade would make their heads explode.

Comment

Originally posted by agent999 View Post
                                I've only seen a cut version, but I was surprised that it was fairly competent. Don't think enough of it to be arsed to get it uncut though.
                                Aw, that's unfortunate. The thing most people don't realize is that the cut version completely destroys the incredible climax. Ruins it.
                                Why would anybody watch a scum show like Videodrome? Why did you watch it, Max?

Comment

Working...
                                X