Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Confessions Of The Sex Slaves - an unsung Eurosleaze GEM!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confessions Of The Sex Slaves - an unsung Eurosleaze GEM!

This isn't a movie that gets talked about very much, but it was produced by Erwin C. Dietrich and has an interesting cast and was directed by Jack Guy aka Guy Gilbert who made Hitler's Last Train. Anyway, the story follows an investigative reporter who goes undercover to expose some sort of white slave trade/prostitution ring run by a guy who loves machine guns named KarateJack. What's rad about Karate Jack, aside from his name, is that he's played by Eric Falk, infamous naked kickboxing guy from MAD FOXES and ROLLS ROYCE BABY.

This movie is also rad for the following reasons:

1 - it features a guy who looks a lot like Todd Jordan with black hair.

Click image for larger version

Name:	01.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	44.9 KB
ID:	362623

2 - it features a sex scene in which a guy yells out 'OH JEEZ MOVE!' to the girl while he's doing her.

3 - it features lots of footage of Eric Falk conducting business and trying to pretend he's a sophisticated criminal and not a guy who looks like a caveman.

Name:	03.jpg
Size:	22.0 KB
ID:	362624

4 - lots of ladies of varying degrees of attractiveness do naked strip teases and dances, most of which aren't very sexy but are rather amusing.

Name:	02.jpg
Size:	29.2 KB
ID:	362625

5 - there's an AMAZING fight scene that only lasts about a minute in which some dudes try to bust Karate Jack and his pals at the strip club where Karate Jack appears out of nowhere and yells out HEEEYAW and then pulls off his leather jacket and karate chops a guy. This screen cap sucks but you can tell it's rad.

Name:	04.jpg
Size:	24.2 KB
ID:	362626

6 - Eric Falk rapes a chick with weird fake boobs.

Name:	05.jpg
Size:	43.3 KB
ID:	362627

There's more than that but I don't really want to spoil too much of it. Has anyone else seen it? ABC released it on DVD but it's long out of print and kinda hard to find and was never available domestically. It's worth tracking down though. It's not MAD FOXES caliber wacky but it definitely has its moments and should be better known than it is. It's also known, according to the DVD box, as Tanzerinnen Fur Tanger, Helga, Filles L'Esclaves, Naked Street Girls and Sensuous Slaves so it's a film of many titles but what matters is KARATE FUCKIN' JACK.
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

I can see it. Me looking a bit like that dude, I mean. I hope I'm better looking than him, but I can tell with authority that I don't max out my buttons.

Comment

Oh and that movie sounds pretty awesome. Now I want it.

Comment

First I've heard of it! Thanks for the heads up. man.
        www.cinemasewer.com

Comment

I hadn't heard of it until Alison bought the OOP ABC DVD on eBay a week or so ago in her ongoing quest to complete her collection. It's definitely one of the biggest roles I've seen Falk in and he's hysterical in it. He's a karate chopping pimp with a knack for rape - pretty much the perfect role for him.
          Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Sounds great.

Comment

Does it make me a dork that I wondered throughout that chick on the couch scene if the couch pattern was the pattern they use for the background/menu art on the ABC discs? Maybe yes, but I think I am right.
              Ŗǭƈḱ!Ꞩẖȫçꞣ!Ƥӧꝕ!

Comment

Ha, I hadn't noticed that but if it's not the same pattern it's damn close. It's also amazing to see how much mileage they got out of the music in these movies. Dietrich was the king of recycling soundtracks!
                Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Have you guys seen FRAULEINS IN UNIFORM? That made me a lifelong Dietrich sex comedy fan. OOM-PAH OOM-PAH!

Comment

We have it but I haven't watched it yet. It's a comedy? The packaging makes it look like a Nazisploitation/softcore movie.
                    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Working...
                    X