Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Years of Lead: Five Classic Italian Crime Thrillers 1973-1977 (BD)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fuck. I'm gonna have to get the US box then. Irritating.
    https://www.instagram.com/moviemorpho83/

Oh, not on Cauliflower! Oh, not on Broccoli!

Comment

Some of Arrow's earlier titles allowed you to watch the uncut version if you set your player to Region A - Sister Street Fighter 2 being a noticeable exception for obvious reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by Nabonga View Post
        Fuck. I'm gonna have to get the US box then. Irritating.
        Or just get the Camera Obscura BD release.

Comment

Love CO. Hate digipaks and their stupid insistence on it. If they fix that issue they'd get my money.
          https://www.instagram.com/moviemorpho83/

Oh, not on Cauliflower! Oh, not on Broccoli!

Comment

Originally posted by Killer Meteor View Post
            Some of Arrow's earlier titles allowed you to watch the uncut version if you set your player to Region A - Sister Street Fighter 2 being a noticeable exception for obvious reasons.
            Not been granted a review copy of this one, sadly, so can't confirm if this workaround 'works' or not. :(
            'You know, I'd almost forgotten what your eyes looked like. Still the same. Pissholes in the snow'

http://www.paul-a-j-lewis.com (my photography website)
            'All explaining in movies can be thrown out, I think': Elmore Leonard

Comment

Got the UK version. Savage Three plays uncut in my region A player. In my region B player it starts with a disclaimer about the cuts and blacks out the screen for the offending shots. I know the cuts are not their fault and they were on a tight schedule, but their method of implementing them is fucking useless. Censored but not cut? Semantics. They did it better with Sister Streetfighter.

Sucks for anyone in Region B that doesn't have multi region capabilities.
              I'm bitter, I'm twisted, James Joyce is fucking my sister.

Comment

thanks for the info! luckily I was too lazy to sell off my CO release of fango bollente and still have an uncut region B release now.

Comment

Originally posted by agent999 View Post
                  Got the UK version. Savage Three plays uncut in my region A player. In my region B player it starts with a disclaimer about the cuts and blacks out the screen for the offending shots. I know the cuts are not their fault and they were on a tight schedule, but their method of implementing them is fucking useless. Censored but not cut? Semantics. They did it better with Sister Streetfighter.

Sucks for anyone in Region B that doesn't have multi region capabilities.
                  I assume the western they have to cut in their upcoming Spaghetti Western box will be handled identically. In fact, I think the title they had to censor in one of their Early Suzuki boxes was handled the same way. But the Sister Streetfighter was handled differently, the UK disc was a completely different disc than the US disc, because that image couldn't be possessed in the UK, whereas a little animal killing isn't going to run afoul of the law.

Comment

Killer Meteor: "Sister Street Fighter 2 being a noticeable exception for obvious reasons."

That picture in the background? I just watched it for the first time.

Comment

Originally posted by mjeon View Post
                      Killer Meteor: "Sister Street Fighter 2 being a noticeable exception for obvious reasons."

That picture in the background? I just watched it for the first time.
                      YES!

Comment

Originally posted by fatboyslim142 View Post
                        YES!
                        Thanks! I can understand the objection.

Comment

This dropped to $49.99 on Amazon.

https://amzn.to/3AqeSOO
                          Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Working...
                          X