Massacre Video Releasing Flesh Contagium

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Massacre Video Releasing Flesh Contagium

"Poster for the splatteriffic, Italian sleaze-fest FLESH CONTAGIUM by director Lorenzo Lepori.

Fans of Bruno Mattei, Jess Franco and Joe D'amato will not want to miss this one!

Coming soon to disc and VOD from Massacre Video."

Click image for larger version

Name:	EoaeqsPU0AQMCEA.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	47.5 KB
ID:	371414
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Looks good.
    "Ah! By god's balls what licentiousness!"

Marquis de Sade, The 120 Days of Sodom.

Comment

Name:	Capture.jpg
Size:	36.7 KB
ID:	359605

Name:	ExHhyvNU8Ag7Tn6.jpg
Size:	43.2 KB
ID:	359606
      Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Hopefully MV has resolved the issues they've had manufacturing DVD's (but not Blu-rays). As I have documented in the past, I personally experienced a stuttering effect with ENTER THE DEVIL, and their HACK-O-LANTERN release reportedly had the same problem. Plus Matt posted that he had experienced disc freeze with NIGHT TERROR. I swear I am not on a crusade against MV; I would love for them to address any troubles with DVD's, and I still wish I had not been forced to return their release of ENTER THE DEVIL, as I really wanted that flick.
        VHS will never die!

Comment

Originally posted by Lorne Marshall View Post
          Hopefully MV has resolved the issues they've had manufacturing DVD's (but not Blu-rays). As I have documented in the past, I personally experienced a stuttering effect with ENTER THE DEVIL, and their HACK-O-LANTERN release reportedly had the same problem. Plus Matt posted that he had experienced disc freeze with NIGHT TERROR. I swear I am not on a crusade against MV; I would love for them to address any troubles with DVD's, and I still wish I had not been forced to return their release of ENTER THE DEVIL, as I really wanted that flick.
          I'd pick up ENTER if the dvd was fixed.
          "The popcorn you're eating has been pissed in. Film at 11".

Comment

Full press release!

FLESH CONTAGIUM
            1 DVD disc/1 Audio CD
            Label: Massacre Video
            MSRP: $24.99
            Catalog #: MV-037
            Color 70 minutes in English
            Region All. Widescreen 1.85:1
            English Audio
            Production year: 2020 in the Italy
            Directors: Lorenzo Lepori
            Cast: Shiri Binder, Andrea Miluccio, Simona Vannelli .

Synopsis

The year is 2029. A horrible flu virus has devastated the planet leaving the global health infrastructure in ruins and leading to the creation and rise of hideous mutants. All large cities are now extermination camps and the new government, called “The Executors”, are in charge of eliminating these ghastly abominations. Survivors are left to fend for themselves, taking refuge in the most remote of areas, but a special team of “Executors” have been formed to find the survivors and eliminate them with no mercy.

Massacre Video proudly presents Lorenzo Lepori's FLESH CONTAGIUM, written during the first Italian lockdown and in the vein of cult filmmakers Jess Franco and Bruno Mattei, FLESH CONTAGIUM is a gory throwback film that fans of cult and exploitation will appreciate.

Special Features

-Reversible Cover
            -Making Flesh Contagium - Interviews with Antonio Tentori, Lorenzo Lepori and Alex Visani
            -Basement's Glare - Rise of the Enlightened Music Video
            -Original Trailer
            -Stills Gallery
            -English Captions for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
            -Trailers for Other Massacre Video Releases
            -THE FIRST 1000 INCLUDE AN AUDIO CD OF THE ORIGINAL MOTION PICTURE SOUNDTRACK BY BASEMENT'S GLARE!

Trailer
            https://vimeo.com/manage/videos/487342093

Pre-order
            https://massacrevideo.com/site/?prod...urce=PressList

Reverse cover art!

Name:	mas.jpg
Size:	239.6 KB
ID:	359734
            Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment