Frostbiten (Sweden)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frostbiten (Sweden)

I see the Swedish vampire film FROSTBITEN (Anders Banke, 2006) is now on bluray from Njuta Films. I've got an old dvd and I quite liked it.

Four sets of subs - of which none are English. :cuckoo:

Release info:
    http://www.njutafilms.com/frostbiten-blu-ray/

2019: The only blog to survive the nuclear holocaust

While it wasn't a success, it's decent. "Bra fí¶r att vara Svensk", as they say.

The director is an interesting, nice guy. He works a lot in Russia. He went to film school there and speaks the language fluently. Last we spoke he seemed kind of done with the Swedish film business, due to some crap that went down with the latest Hamilton series. He loved working with John Hannah on Enemy Lines (2020) and claims he'd cast him again in a heartbeat since he was such a nice easy going dude with a great sense of humor.
    https://www.instagram.com/moviemorpho83/

Oh, not on Cauliflower! Oh, not on Broccoli!

Comment

I see Banke was a producer on STITCHES (2012), which makes a great triple feature (I love triple features!) with CLOWN (2014) and WRINKLES THE CLOWN (2019).

Anyway, thanks the recommendation on this one...
      VHS will never die!

Comment

Originally posted by Lorne Marshall View Post
        I see Banke was a producer on STITCHES (2012), which makes a great triple feature (I love triple features!) with CLOWN (2014) and WRINKLES THE CLOWN (2019).
        Love STITCHES and CLOWN. I'll have to check out WRINKLES.
        Why would anybody watch a scum show like Videodrome? Why did you watch it, Max?

Comment

Originally posted by Nabonga View Post
          While it wasn't a success, it's decent. "Bra fí¶r att vara Svensk", as they say.

The director is an interesting, nice guy. He works a lot in Russia. He went to film school there and speaks the language fluently. Last we spoke he seemed kind of done with the Swedish film business, due to some crap that went down with the latest Hamilton series. He loved working with John Hannah on Enemy Lines (2020) and claims he'd cast him again in a heartbeat since he was such a nice easy going dude with a great sense of humor.
          Hejsan svejsan! That's interesting (and sad). But then again, apart from Norway Scandinavia isn't really the place to do genre films. I hear the Danish film institute simply refuses to fund most genre films.
          2019: The only blog to survive the nuclear holocaust

Comment

Originally posted by Matt H. View Post
            I'll have to check out WRINKLES.
            It's a documentary about the eerie clown sightings around the country over the last decade or so, focusing on the title offender. Pretty bizarre.
            VHS will never die!

Comment

Working...
            X