Full Moon Releasing The Hand That Feeds The Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Full Moon Releasing The Hand That Feeds The Dead

"More ultra obscure Eurohorror coming from Full Moon - streaming, Blu-ray and DVD!

This Turkish/Italian gothic Kinski shocker has been bumping around in brutally bootlegged, totally cut form for years. Get ready to see it uncut and in crisp HD.

Coming soon! MORE titles TBA!"

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	65.8 KB
ID:	371284

Name:	2.jpg
Size:	103.2 KB
ID:	371285

Name:	3.jpg
Size:	54.8 KB
ID:	371286
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

I wish I could muster up more enthusiasm for this, but despite a starring role for Kinski, it's pretty dull. Could've used a much bigger dose of sleaze and violence. The marginally better companion piece LOVER OF THE MONSTER (same director, mostly same cast and sets) at least has a better role for Kinski.
    I don't go to church. Kneeling bags my nylons.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Monroe View Post
      I wish I could muster up more enthusiasm for this, but despite a starring role for Kinski, it's pretty dull. Could've used a much bigger dose of sleaze and violence. The marginally better companion piece LOVER OF THE MONSTER (same director, mostly same cast and sets) at least has a better role for Kinski.
      Thanks for the info. I'd been debating about picking this up on dvd a few months ago. Glad I passed on it.
      "The popcorn you're eating has been pissed in. Film at 11".

Comment

I'll check out Lover of the Monster. I know Garrone from SS Experiment Camp. Not a very good director or a note-worthy Nazisploitation title aside from the line "You bastard, what have you done with my balls?!"
        "Ah! By god's balls what licentiousness!"

Marquis de Sade, The 120 Days of Sodom.

Comment

I'd never even heard of this before, love the title and the cover. I might pick it up eventually when it becomes cheap.
          I'm bitter, I'm twisted, James Joyce is fucking my sister.

Comment

Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Interesting. I saw this on bootleg video 10+ years ago! Don't remember anything from the film. Erol Tas was a great actor who always played over-the-top bad guys in Turkish film.

Is there a release date?
              2019: The only blog to survive the nuclear holocaust

Comment

Originally posted by Jack J View Post
                I saw this on bootleg video 10+ years ago!
                Jack, I wonder if you're referring to this Mya release from 2009:

https://www.amazon.com/Evil-Face-Kat...vies-tv&sr=1-1

I got it as a gift but haven't watched it yet. Considering Mya's quality, I can't imagine Full Moon won't do a better job.
                VHS will never die!

Comment

Originally posted by Lorne Marshall View Post
                  Jack, I wonder if you're referring to this Mya release from 2009:

https://www.amazon.com/Evil-Face-Kat...vies-tv&sr=1-1

I got it as a gift but haven't watched it yet. Considering Mya's quality, I can't imagine Full Moon won't do a better job.

No, these were vhs dupes. From memory they looked like 3rd or 4th generation dupes. I think they might have had English fan subs. Klaus Kinski was in two Turkish/Italian co-productions, this one and LOVER OF THE MONSTER:
                  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lover_of_the_Monster

Erol Tas was also in both films. I only saw them once. I don't rememeber them as being particularily good, but they were interesting as I had discovered Turkish genre cinema at the time and ... Turkish genre flicks that had both Klaus Kinski and Erol Tas in them, how cool was that! Well, that's what I though at the time anyway. LOL
                  2019: The only blog to survive the nuclear holocaust

Comment

Is this release & the other film (also being released by Full Moon) that was shot back to back with this in ORIGINAL Italian or just dubbed in English?

Comment

Working...
                    X