Seven Women for Satan (Mondo Macabro)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Marshall Crist View Post
    Even if Mondo doesn't include the theatrical(?) cut, they already offer that on DVD...
    Yes I already own it. Twice.
    "Never let the fact that they are doing it wrong stop you from doing it right." Hyman Mandell.

Comment

Would be great if the longer cut of MYSTICS IN BALI could follow suit.
      Not to mention DANGEROUS SEDUCTRESS.
      VHS will never die!

Comment

Thrice or bust!

I do hope you get what you want, as long as we can also watch it with the extra footage inserted. Pretty easy in this day and age.

Comment

Thrice or bust!

I do hope you get what you want, as long as we can also watch it with the extra footage inserted. Pretty easy in this day and age.
          If Lemoine left instructions on how the film was supposed to be and it's being restored to those specs then no one will be keener than me. Under any other circumstances I'm not for it. On a few levels. But I'm sure MM will chime in with how they know this is the "intended" version
          "Never let the fact that they are doing it wrong stop you from doing it right." Hyman Mandell.

Comment

Originally posted by Dom D View Post
            Is there any reason to think they belong in the film? When you say these scenes go back in because they have audio and these scenes don't belong because they don't it makes it sound pretty random rather than reconstructing the film to its original vision. if a distributor came along and put the deleted scenes back into one of my films I'd be unhappy.
            As I said, we are offering the original cut and this new longer cut via seamless branching. You can ignore the longer cut all you like. We are including it because we thought the extra scenes actually worked well in the film.

Comment

As far as "Je Suis Une Nymphomane" and "Je Suis Frigide... Pourquoi?" are concerned, Eurotika -- an earlier incarnation of MM -- issued them on DVD with English subtitles as "I am a Nymphomaniac" and "I am Frigid ... Why?" In the same series were "Joy and the Pharaohs," "Pussy Talk," and "Marianne's Temptations."

Comment

The limited edition of this blu goes on sale this Friday at 9 AM pacific/12 noon eastern. Here's the store listing: https://mondomacabro.bigcartel.com/p...d-case-edition

Comment

So it looks like the limited edition version is now sold out.
                  Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Standard edition coming in November.

Click image for larger version

Name:	seven.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	213.9 KB
ID:	358839
                    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Standard edition pushed back a bit to 12/8/20.

Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Working...
                      X