No announcement yet.

Dark Force Releasing Ator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's like Dave's looking into a golden mirror...

...or maybe that's a piss filled toilet bowl where his company now resides.
    I'm bitter, I'm twisted, James Joyce is fucking my sister.

Comment

The really fucked part is that the open solicitation of scalpers to buy up the units produced is actually more honest and ethical than the way he's been doing business for most of his label's existence!

Comment

Here is the FB live Dark Force Entertainment SHITSHOW from last night. DeFalco (Dark Force Ent.) and Bill (Code Red Video) have officially tanked any future for their companies.

https://www.facebook.com/15854242143...c_location=ufi

Comment

I saw that. What the hell did Joe Rubin ever do to him other than competently own a successful company? Up until a couple of weeks ago he didn't have an issue with them, then Bill claimed VS employed trolls and now he wants to kick the shit out of him. The green braided lunatic even shouted at Bill down the phone (fucking karma, that). Not sure if it was coke or roid (haemorrhoid) rage but the man needs locking up.

Why can't they see that their own behaviour is the root cause of their own problems, and the more they act like children, the more negative shit gets thrown at them? Dave reminds me of Eric Beefcake Cartman.
          I'm bitter, I'm twisted, James Joyce is fucking my sister.

Comment

Yeah, I tapped out after about 2 minutes. Fucking brutal. I'd need time stamps for the good parts, no way am I listening to that nonsense for 45 minutes.
            Why would anybody watch a scum show like Videodrome? Why did you watch it, Max?

Comment

Originally posted by Matt H. View Post
              Yeah, I tapped out after about 2 minutes. Fucking brutal. I'd need time stamps for the good parts, no way am I listening to that nonsense for 45 minutes.
              Just have it on in the background whilst doing other things on the net.

Comment

Originally posted by fatboyslim142 View Post
                Here is the FB live Dark Force Entertainment SHITSHOW from last night. DeFalco (Dark Force Ent.) and Bill (Code Red Video) have officially tanked any future for their companies.

https://www.facebook.com/15854242143...c_location=ufi
                Link is dead now. I could have used a laugh right about now.

Comment

That was an absolutely insane shit show. Threatening to beat up trolls, reviewers and other labels always works, right guys?
                  "Ah! By god's balls what licentiousness!"

Marquis de Sade, The 120 Days of Sodom.

Comment

I wish I could see the avalanche of shit this would have unleashed on the BluRay.com forums. Almost off my ban!

Comment

LA PASIÓN ESPAÑOL: THE EROTIC MELODRAMAS OF VICENTE ARANDA (1991-1999)

Comment

"Ah! By god's balls what licentiousness!"

Marquis de Sade, The 120 Days of Sodom.

Comment

The end of his finger looks sore.

Comment

Looks like he bites his nails.
                            Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Originally posted by Darcy Parker View Post
                              I wish I could see the avalanche of shit this would have unleashed on the BluRay.com forums. Almost off my ban!
                              Just do not log on, you can still read only.
                              https://rosalbaneri.blogspot.com/

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X