X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dark Force Releasing Ator

From FB:

"SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT:
    COMING TO BLU-RAY for the first time ever from DARK FORCE it's...the original ATOR starring Miles O'Keeffe.
    The Italian made Conan-like fantasy is now officially part of Dark Force's big SUMMER BLOCKBUSTER LINE UP!:
    Darkforcedvd.com"

Click image for larger version

Name:	62466619_381209002500977_7354429606549520384_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	71.4 KB
ID:	369818
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Damn I want this,saw it in a theater as a kid. But rather not support Dark Forces. Defalco is just a douche.

Comment

There's no way I'd skip a release I want just because of who's selling it. Who cares if he's a douche, it's not like he's going to personally deliver the disc to your door.
      Why would anybody watch a scum show like Videodrome? Why did you watch it, Max?

Comment

Originally posted by Matt H. View Post
        There's no way I'd skip a release I want just because of who's selling it. Who cares if he's a douche, it's not like he's going to personally deliver the disc to your door.
        If only just buying a Dork Farce release was as simple as that. With the carny games he plays with the web store, it can be almost impossible just to order a goddamn disc!

Comment

For anyone that doesn't want to support Dick Farce entertainment:

https://www.amazon.de/Ator-Feuers-Bl...gateway&sr=8-1
          I'm bitter, I'm twisted, James Joyce is fucking my sister.

Comment

If Hitler was selling Ator: The Fighting Eagle would you still buy it?
            "Ah! By god's balls what licentiousness!"

Marquis de Sade, The 120 Days of Sodom.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex K. View Post
              If Hitler was selling Ator: The Fighting Eagle would you still buy it?
              Only if he signed it.
              Why would anybody watch a scum show like Videodrome? Why did you watch it, Max?

Comment

Only if he signed it.

Comment

Dark Force keeping it classy.

Name:	EDgradAXUAMNXvM.jpg
Size:	124.7 KB
ID:	356625
                  Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

I bet that makes Dave's dick hard.

Comment

I bet he shares spree shooter manifestos while using a lot of heart emojis.

Comment

Now they've 'cancelled' the release. Proof that Bill has his hand up Dave's arse and is operating the puppet even when it's not his title.

Unless they claim it's a bootleg and get their mighty legal team on it, there's still the German release in October which was the version I was going to get anyway.
                        agent999
                        Last edited by agent999; 09-03-2019, 02:02 PM.

Comment

From Facebook:

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT: DARK FORCE PULLING OUT OF ALL SOCIAL MEDIA:
                          Unfortunately the Dark Force Facebook page has become a breeding ground for Trolls only here to cause trouble and harass us. We will be terminating the Facebook page and our Instagram account (which was small anyway) before the end of the week. You can still contact us via email through the Dark Force website or the Superstore. Banana Man of Code Red will be handling any announcements on Dark Force titles and new releases with very brief posts with no theatrics on his pages. There will be no more LIVE FEEDS of any kind. We do wish to thank all the fans and supporters who have followed us on Facebook. We strongly feel at this time that these social media pages are no longer beneficial to the business and possibly detrimental. Banana Man will be taking over any remaining Dark Force social media on his platforms. As always the forces of darkness will always exist and always be strong.

Comment

You know that you're fucked when you concede that Bill is a better communicator than you are.

Comment

Haha.

Name:	df.jpg
Size:	84.2 KB
ID:	356632
                              Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Working...
                              X