Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mondo Macabro Releasing The Killer Of Dolls!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keeth View Post
    Does anyone know the release date for this & the Butterfly blu? Preordered late June & I thought I read shipping would be mid-August. I haven't seen or received anything about delays (it would be nice if every company would send out msgs if there's unavoidable issues delaying preorders).
    We did make an announcement on our various social media platforms but we don't have a newsletter at the moment if that's what your asking for here.

Both have been delayed until September.

Comment

it's the end of September, I was wondering if preorders for Killer of Dolls have been mailed out yet? I can't wait to see this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Fundi View Post
        it's the end of September, I was wondering if preorders for Killer of Dolls have been mailed out yet? I can't wait to see this one.
        I'm in the process of mailing them out now. I just started a few days ago and it will likely take me about 10 to 12 more days to finish.

Comment

Watched my copy last week and the film is as weird and wonderful as I expected. Some cult distribution labels can be guilty of over-hyping their product (especially when it comes to the more obscure titles), but Killer of Dolls was just as insane as I hoped for and will definitely scratch that Eurocult itch for those willing to take a chance. I thought the murder scenes were well done and thought the public-garden setting succeeded in giving the whole thing a more isolated, otherworldly atmosphere. Not much nudity, though I guess the lingering, weirdly homoerotic way in which the Male protagonist is filmed may appeal to some (you could play a good drinking game with this one: just take a hit every time the character takes his top off, though I expect you'd succumb to alcohol-poisoning by the half-way mark!). Killer soundtrack too!

Comment

Working...
          X