https://www.powerhousefilms.co.uk/co...ts/track-29-le

Click image for larger version

Name:	track.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	36.8 KB
ID:	369706

(Nicolas Roeg, 1988)
    Release date: 27 May 2019
    Limited Blu-ray Edition (World Blu-ray premiere)

The explosive combination of director Nicolas Roeg (Performance, Don't Look Now, The Man Who Fell to Earth) and writer Dennis Potter (Pennies from Heaven, The Singing Detective) created one of British cinema's most unique and disquieting works - the hugely underrated Track 29.

Freely adapted from Potter's BBC TV play Schmoedipus, this unsettling film stars Theresa Russell (Bad Timing, Black Widow) as an unhappy, possibly unstable, housewife who welcomes a young man (Gary Oldman - Prick Up Your Ears, Darkest Hour) into her home when he claims to be her long-lost son...

Ambitious, ambiguous and surreal, Track 29 is a kinky psychological send-up of American mores - a view from the dis-united states of consciousness. The glorious supporting cast includes Christopher Lloyd (Back to the Future), Sandra Bernhard (The King of Comedy) and Colleen Camp (The Swinging Cheerleaders).

INDICATOR LIMITED EDITION BLU-RAY SPECIAL FEATURES:
    High Definition remaster
    Original stereo audio
    The BFI Interview with Nicolas Roeg (1994): archival audio recording of the celebrated filmmaker in conversation at London's National Film Theatre
    Audio commentary with filmmaker and historian Jim Hemphill
    Interview with actor Colleen Camp (2019)
    Interview with editor Tony Lawson (2019): Roeg's long-time collaborator talks about Track 29 and his work with the late, great filmmaker
    Original theatrical trailer
    Image gallery: on-set and promotional photography
    New and improved English subtitles for the deaf and hard-of-hearing
    Limited edition exclusive booklet with a new essay by critic and broadcaster Danny Leigh, Dennis Potter and Theresa Russell on Track 29, an overview of contemporary critical responses, and film credits
    World premiere on Blu-ray
    Limited Edition of 3,000 copies
    All extras subject to change
    #PHILTD126
    BBFC cert: 18
    REGION B
    EAN: 5037899071823
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

This movie is fucking nuts. I love it so.
    LA PASIÓN ESPAÑOL: THE EROTIC MELODRAMAS OF VICENTE ARANDA (1991-1999)

Comment

Great news!

Any new Nicolas Roeg title on Blu-Ray is welcome, especially coming from Indicator, who always does a fabulous job with their releases.

Comment

For some reason I always confuse this with Tracks starring Dennis Hopper and his chopper...
        I'm bitter, I'm twisted, James Joyce is fucking my sister.

Comment

Working...
        X