Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lenzi's Almost Human coming from Shameless (NSFW)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You gonna double dip on the Raro Live Like A Cop Die Like A Man DVD too?
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Slightly OT, but still on a Shameless theme, I think I like this cover more than the US version...

Click image for larger version

Name:	shameless duckling.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	46.9 KB
ID:	338085

...if that doesn't move a lot of units, nothing will!
      Last edited by Mike T; 07-22-2011, 08:44 AM.

Comment

Yeah, that definitely trumps this one...

Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

That's the one I have, and I thought that cover was pretty naff. The disc is good though -- however, I'll double-dip on this one as Shameless' edition has the Italian language option. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Jane View Post
            You gonna double dip on the Raro Live Like A Cop Die Like A Man DVD too?
            If anyone can tell me whether they fixed the audio or not I will!

Comment

Yeah, it's fixed (according to Mondo Digital). However, there are a couple of posts on Lovelockandload (edit: and AVManiacs) that suggest there's a BD on the horizon...
              Clive Smith
              noodle doodle
              Last edited by Clive Smith; 07-25-2011, 07:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Clive Smith View Post
                Yeah, it's fixed (according to Mondo Digital). However, there are a couple of posts on Lovelockandload (edit: and AVManiacs) that suggest there's a BD on the horizon...
                I relayed the info from Maniacs to Lovelockandload so I wouldn't take my post there as gospel.
                Let's just get high and fuck some sluts

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Coed View Post
                  I relayed the info from Maniacs to Lovelockandload so I wouldn't take my post there as gospel.
                  I'm going to anyway! The original post on AVManiacs refers to correspondence directly with Raro - so fingers crossed...

Comment

Would be pretty awesome to see if it pans out.
                    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

I received ALMOST HUMAN this morning and it' s pretty much identical to the No Shame release. Not an upgrade but it does have a (limited supply) lenticular cover!

Comment

Originally posted by Clive Smith View Post
                        Yeah, it's fixed (according to Mondo Digital).
                        Yup. Watched it last night. It looks good and sounds good too. A few pops on the English track but nothing too serious. It was nice to have subs on the documentary too. Deodato and Lovelock have some fun stories about making the movie and the subs on Deodato's commentary for the commericals is also a welcome addition.
                        Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

SHAMELESS ANNOUNCEMENT

ALMOST HUMAN BLASTS ONTO BLU-RAY!

Release date: 24 April 2017

Maestro of mayhem Umberto Lenzi (CANNIBAL FEROX, OASIS OF FEAR) takes you on a tour of Italy’s mean streets in this hyper-violent, white-knuckle 1970s crime classic. For the first time ever on UK Blu-ray, Shameless proudly presents Almost Human...restored, uncut and unhinged!

Tomas Milian stars as Giulio Sacchi, a sadistic petty crook who aspires to criminal greatness. With his gang of impressionable weirdos in tow, Sacchi shanghais the pretty young daughter of a wealthy businessman but hardboiled cop Grandi (Henry Silva - ESCAPE FROM THE BRONX) is in hot pursuit. The dogged detective is all that stands between Sacchi’s gang and the ransom money, and he's the only hope their teenage hostage has got...

Almost Human is a notoriously nasty crime thriller, with a stand-out score from Ennio Morricone, presented for the first time ever in glorious 1080p and restored from original vault materials. If you like your cops badass, and your villains ever badder, this is one high-octane, edge-of-the-seat experience you’ll not want to miss!

SPECS
                          • Limited edition numbered collector’s edition
                          • Italian and English Audio
                          • Optional English subtitles
                          • Restored, uncut and unhinged – 101 mins
                          • Collector’s reversible sleeve - final artwork to be announced soon!

EXTRAS

• A brand new Shameless interview with director Umberto Lenzi
                          • Tomas Milian Interview ‘Milian Unleashed’
                          • Period interview with Umberto Lenzi, star Ray Lovelock and writer Ernesto Gastaldi

Pre-order now! bit.ly/2mppyWM
                          Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

I'm glad another company is going to release the Blu.
                            "Ah! By god's balls what licentiousness!"

Marquis de Sade, The 120 Days of Sodom.

Comment

I really like the film, but I'll wait for reviews.

Comment

Nice! If the price is right, I'll pick this up on release.
                                'You know, I'd almost forgotten what your eyes looked like. Still the same. Pissholes in the snow'

http://www.paul-a-j-lewis.com (my photography website)
                                'All explaining in movies can be thrown out, I think': Elmore Leonard

Comment

Working...
                                X