EMMANUELLE ET FRANÇOISE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EMMANUELLE ET FRANÇOISE

Chat qui Fume will be releasing D'Amato's Emmanuelle et Franí§oise (Emmanuelle's Revenge, Foltergarten der Sinnlichkeit) on Bluray in November. No English nor Gemser, hélas. It sounds like an amazing film ("sulfureux").
    mjeon
    Last edited by mjeon; 09-30-2018, 08:44 AM.

Already came out on BD in Germany last month. No English subs on that one either.

Comment

Hopefully the lack of English options on these indicates a deal has been struck to release the film in with the U.K. or US. I'm not sure who would release it in the U.K. though . . . possibly 88 Films.
      https://carnalcinema.blog

Comment

I used to have the UK VHS of this. The version I had was cut down to an hour, but still enough sleaze to make it interesting. I'd like to see it uncut after all these years.
        I'm bitter, I'm twisted, James Joyce is fucking my sister.

Comment

Originally posted by s.chivers View Post
          Hopefully the lack of English options on these indicates a deal has been struck to release the film in with the U.K. or US. I'm not sure who would release it in the U.K. though . . . possibly 88 Films.
          It's coming from Severin, no idea when though.

Comment

You just made my day!

Comment

Originally posted by Raf A. View Post
              It's coming from Severin, no idea when though.
              Will it come with a naked and chained plush Eastman?
              I'm bitter, I'm twisted, James Joyce is fucking my sister.

Comment

Originally posted by agent999 View Post
                I used to have the UK VHS of this. The version I had was cut down to an hour, but still enough sleaze to make it interesting. I'd like to see it uncut after all these years.
                I think I saw a Japanese widescreen VHS rip cause I remember it had nudity fogged out but It was uncut, anyway this was so long ago and I have always wanted to re-visit this film, I ranked it right up there with Emmanuelle in America as far as the best of all the Emmanuelle films. It's really a euro-cult film that should be talked about more but availability has always been shit for this film. Hearing Severin are going to be doing it made my day.

Comment

I've been really curious about this one since I saw it mentioned in "The Art Of The Nasty". Glad to see that Severin are doing the D'Amato films justice.

Comment

Severin's releasing a US blu-ray 4/30/2019. You can pre-order it on their website or Diabolik (probably more places, too).
                    Neither the German or French blu-rays are English-friendly. Not sure why... The X-Rated Kult DVD had German, English and Italian audio without any kind of annoying forced-subtitles.

There's already a thread about this...
                    Severin Releasing Emanuelle and Francoise/Escape From Women's Prison

Emanuelle and Francoise Feat. LE Slipcover [Blu-ray] $28.99
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	EmanandFranSLIP.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	1.07 MB
ID:	355816

Emanuelle and Francoise (without slip-cover) [Blu-ray] $24.99

Name:	EmanandFranblu-1.jpg
Size:	1.06 MB
ID:	355817

Name:	EmanandFranREV-1.jpg
Size:	1.08 MB
ID:	355818

Sleaze is Risen Bundle $48.00
                    (Emanuelle and Francoise blu-ray (with slip-cover), Escape From Women's Prison blu-ray, George Eastman enamel pin)

Name:	SleazeIsRisen.jpg
Size:	711.3 KB
ID:	355819
                    bflocket
                    Last edited by bflocket; 03-23-2019, 01:40 PM. Reason: Already another thread about what I posted so added the link

Comment

Working...
                    X