Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rome Armed To The Teeth / The Tough Ones (Merged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn, there's more titles then I expected. I didn't realize they owned Pigs.
    "Ah! By god's balls what licentiousness!"

Marquis de Sade, The 120 Days of Sodom.

Comment

Still no release date, am I right?
      Can't wait to get this! Umberto Lenzi and Tomas Milian were such a great pairing!
      "His lives inside of his own heart. That's an awful big place to live in."
      -Billy Bob Thornton, 'Sling Blade' (1996)

"Some roads you shouldn't go down."
      -Billy Bob Thornton, 'Fargo' (2014)

Comment

Rome Armed to the Teeth (1976)

***ARTWORK REVEAL***
        Coming soon from Grindhouse Releasing! Umberto Lenzi's “The Tough Ones” AKA “Rome Armed to the Teeth” (1976) 2-Disc Deluxe Edition Blu-ray+CD soundtrack!!!
        Official release date and features coming soon!

Comment

Originally posted by Alex K. View Post
          Holy shit! It's finally getting released. Isn't this the last Grindhouse title that was yet to be released?
          They've STILL to release S F Brownrigg's Scum of the Earth.

Comment

Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

I wonder if this will just be the italian version. The original US version was supposed to have some alternate insert shots showing American streets and landmarks etc

Comment

I never thought this would come out, but great that it will. Will be hard not to upgrade.

Comment

Release date is 7/9/19.

SYNOPSIS

Umberto Lenzi, legendary director of CANNIBAL FEROX, kicked off the Italian police film craze with this hyper-kinetic, ultra-violent, brain-blasting action thriller. Maurizio Meril stars as an Italian DIRTY HARRY, punching and shooting his way through the sleazy drug, sex and crime infested cesspool of mid-'70s Rome, on the trail of a sadistic, machine gun-toting hunchback, played by Tomas Milian (star of THE BIG GUNDOWN).

REVIEWS

“One of the most gonzo, over-the-top Euro crime films you'll ever see.”
                  - American Cinematheque

“Containing little idealism and much violence for the sake of violence…director Umberto Lenzi keeps his action, cast and cameras moving along at a fast clip.”
                  - Variety

“The quintessential 'Polizieschi' movie. It has all the ingredients necessary - Alfa Romeo cars, stereotypical bad guys, angry 'beat the system' cops and lashings of over the top violence.”
                  - Jonny Redman, LoveLockandLoad

SPECIAL FEATURES
                  - Original UNRATED, UNCENSORED director's cut
                  - Mastered in eye-popping 4K resolution for maximum detail and impact
                  - Optional Italian language soundtrack with optional English subtitles
                  - Audio commentary by Mike Malloy, director of EUROCRIME!
                  - Brand new, in-depth interviews with director Umberto Lenzi, actors Tomas Milian, Maria Rosaria Omaggio, Sandra Cardini, Maria Rosaria Riuzzi and Corrado Solari, screenwriter Dardano Sacchetti, and composer Franco Micalizzi
                  - Special tribute to Marizo Merli with appearances by Enzo Castellari and Ruggero Deodato
                  - Vintage VHS intro by cult movie superstar Sybil Danning!
                  - Original international theatrical trailer
                  - Liner notes by Italian crime film expert Roberto Curti
                  - Deluxe embossed slip cover
                  - BONUS CD - original soundtrack album by Franco Micalizzi - newly remastered in stunning 24 bit/192khz sound from the original master tapes
                  -AND OTHER SURPRISES!

LIMITED BONUS
                  Custom 30-Caliber Metal Bullet Pen - Strictly Limited to 2500 Units!

Diabolik pre-order is here.
                  Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Originally posted by Keeth View Post
                    I think I had this film on German dvd packaged in one of those hardcover-type cases.
                    Yeah this one was released by New Entertainment limited to 600 Black Cover one, with english subs (and there's a white cover one without english subs).

I'm really considering a doubledip here, as it's one of the best of it's kind imo. Now someone needs to release Banditi a Milano aswell(!)

Comment

Franco Micalizzi

Comment

Goddamn back when they announced this everyone was alive. Now half of them are dead.

Oh well, at least we're finally getting it. Day one.

Comment

Just preordered it from cdwow. Never seen this one before. I'm excited.
                          https://www.instagram.com/moviemorpho83/

Oh, not on Cauliflower! Oh, not on Broccoli!

Comment

Was there a problem with the first pressing? Diabolik is advertising this as the "2nd pressing" in the description now.

EDIT: Never mind. The 2nd pressing is just missing the "bullet pen". Who cares.
                            Matt H.
                            Last edited by Matt H.; 07-10-2019, 09:45 PM.
                            Why would anybody watch a scum show like Videodrome? Why did you watch it, Max?

Comment

Originally posted by Matt H. View Post
                              Was there a problem with the first pressing? Diabolik is advertising this as the "2nd pressing" in the description now.

EDIT: Never mind. The 2nd pressing is just missing the "bullet pen". Who cares.
                              Horace. :D

Comment

Looks like 88 are releasing this one soon?

Click image for larger version

Name:	217621470_4804187732931131_2773707519569470328_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	145.6 KB
ID:	360254
                                Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Working...
                                X