X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully there will be stand alone releases as I only want paura in citta

Comment

Originally posted by Sundance View Post
      Supposedly there will still be some boxes coming in to Amazon.de at some point (but I have no idea when, unless they already did and are gone) but probably not elsewhere.

If I remember correctly the problem with Stadt in Panik has something to do with the German audio track. They might fix it in 2019 and mail replacement discs to those needing them. But if I understood correctly, whether they fix it or not, there won't be more pressings of the box (or individual releases) coming so...
      Thanks a lot! I did some research since I wrote my post earlier today and I came to the same conclusions (no problem for me as I would only watch the movies with their english audio track). Thank you for confirming this and for letting us know.

Comment

Sorry for bumping this thread, but I see that this set is back in stock at Amazon.de, and I was wondering how is it, in terms of quality and special features, and if it's indeed English friendly?
        Did the label ever did a recall to fix the issues previously mentioned?

thanks

Comment

This is down to €29.97 on amazon.de. The ofdb site says that the three movies each have an English track.
          agent999
          Last edited by agent999; 08-21-2019, 02:04 AM.
          I'm bitter, I'm twisted, James Joyce is fucking my sister.

Comment

Originally posted by agent999 View Post
            This is down to €29.97 on amazon.de. The ofdb site says that the three movies each have an English track.
            Yes, I have the set and all the films are English friendly.

Comment

Working...
            X