• Full Moon Releasing Oasis Of The Lost Girls

Click image for larger version

Name:	71VlTcxrAeL._SL1032_.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	41.2 KB
ID:	369240

Press release!

An obscure '70s exploitation film from Eurocine and Full Moon

From the annals of legendary French Erotica studio Eurocine's sex-soaked vaults comes Oasis of the Lost Girls (aka Police Destination Oasis), a sleazy wallow in sadism, torture and intrigue that only Eurocine could have made!

Freewheeling female friends Annie (Living Dead Girl's Francoise Blanchard) and Nadine (Caged Women's Nadine Pascal) are snatched during a night of rump-shaking discotheque shenanigans by an evil slavery ring. Drugged and gagged, the gals wake up in the "Oasis", a clandestine bordello nestled deep in the African Congo where they - and a gaggle of girl prisoners from all over the world - are subjected to untold torments. Their miseries are overseen by the sadistic "warden", Madame Gaby (Shirley Knight, White Cannibal Queen), a ruthless fiend who foils the girls' attempts at escape at every turn.

Full Moon is thrilled to present this totally obscure slab of Euro-perversity from the studio that gave the world Jess Franco's Female Vampire (aka Erotikill) and Jean Rollin's Zombie Lake. It was after all, Full Moon founder Charles Band's now iconic Wizard Video VHS and home video imprint that brought many of Eurocine's most famous films to North American video store shelves in the 1980s. It just makes sense for us to do it again with many of the RAREST titles in the Eurocine library.

Oasis of the Lost Girls is currently available to stream on Full Moon's erotic film channel Exotic Movie House and will be available on DVD from Amazon and Full Moon Direct on 5/22/2018.

Put Grandma and the kids to bed, dim the lights and swing by the Oasis of the Lost Girls if you dare!
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Originally posted by Ian Jane View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]20228[/ATTACH]

Press release!

An obscure '70s exploitation film from Eurocine and Full Moon

From the annals of legendary French Erotica studio Eurocine's sex-soaked vaults comes Oasis of the Lost Girls (aka Police Destination Oasis), a sleazy wallow in sadism, torture and intrigue that only Eurocine could have made!

Freewheeling female friends Annie (Living Dead Girl's Francoise Blanchard) and Nadine (Caged Women's Nadine Pascal) are snatched during a night of rump-shaking discotheque shenanigans by an evil slavery ring. Drugged and gagged, the gals wake up in the "Oasis", a clandestine bordello nestled deep in the African Congo where they - and a gaggle of girl prisoners from all over the world - are subjected to untold torments. Their miseries are overseen by the sadistic "warden", Madame Gaby (Shirley Knight, White Cannibal Queen), a ruthless fiend who foils the girls' attempts at escape at every turn.

Full Moon is thrilled to present this totally obscure slab of Euro-perversity from the studio that gave the world Jess Franco's Female Vampire (aka Erotikill) and Jean Rollin's Zombie Lake. It was after all, Full Moon founder Charles Band's now iconic Wizard Video VHS and home video imprint that brought many of Eurocine's most famous films to North American video store shelves in the 1980s. It just makes sense for us to do it again with many of the RAREST titles in the Eurocine library.

Oasis of the Lost Girls is currently available to stream on Full Moon's erotic film channel Exotic Movie House and will be available on DVD from Amazon and Full Moon Direct on 5/22/2018.

Put Grandma and the kids to bed, dim the lights and swing by the Oasis of the Lost Girls if you dare!
    This likely to be dubbed ONLY?

Comment

Looks good, I love Eurocine films, but trying to wrack my brain if I've seen this one, has it ever had a dvd release?

Comment

Is there a Jess Franco connection here?

I get confused with all these titles, is this one "L'oasis des filles perdues", is it "La Maison des filles perdue". Its all this eurocine madness that makes me love these films so much, but it does make collecting them so hard!!!! I think its the 1982 "Oasis"version, which I think has little bits of 'Two Female Spies' edited into it. Anyone else she any light?

Comment

Originally posted by Mark C. View Post
          Looks good, I love Eurocine films, but trying to wrack my brain if I've seen this one, has it ever had a dvd release?
          Not that I've been able to find, no.

And yes, it'll probably be dubbed but sometimes Full Moon surprises you and includes alternate language options.

No Jess Franco connection that I'm aware of.
          Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

I think that the DVD was released in Austria awhile back as Oase der gefangenen Frauen (1982, aka L'oasis des filles perdues).

There was also an XT Video Entertainment DVD release of Das Schiff der gefangenen Frauen (aka La maison des filles perdues, Police Magnum 84). Maison is a composite film and there was an old thread about it at Latarnia (search: Police Magnum 84). Someone identified the donor movies as Missione Goldwather and Franco's Opalo del Fuego.

These are deep waters.
            mjeon
            Last edited by mjeon; 05-20-2018, 10:24 AM.

Comment

After sifting through some of my Franco info, the previous poster is correct, Opalo del Fuego is a source movie, the opening credits and the helicopter chase from the end of that movie are both present, as is footage from 'La Maison des filles perdue'. As mentioned above, the last film (La Maison) seems to be in fact a composite film itself.

Where some confusion arises is that 'Oase der gefangenen Frauen' (1982, aka 'L'oasis des filles perdues') and 'Das Schiff der gefangenen Frauen' (aka 'La maison des filles perdues' or 'Police Magnum 84') seem to have had their titles interchanged or confused with each other. Going on the cast list (never a good indication!!) I would guess that the film being released is 'Oase der gefangenen Frauen' (1982, aka 'L'oasis des filles perdues'), which also has the alternate title 'Police destination Oasis', further providing confusion with the title 'Police Magnum 84, an alternate title for 'La Maison des filles perdue'.

I am now confused, so I apologise for that.

Comment

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/thel...perdues#p23668

Here is the Latarnia thread spoken of before. This is a right hodge podge of stuff!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mark C. View Post
                  The Full Moon release is the best version out there that I know of. Picture looks good and it's in English.

There have been several non-English-friendly releases from Germany and/or Austria. Or at least the same thing in different boxes. The picture quality isn't very good and they're only in German. I collect German hartboxes but skipped this one because of there not being any English since they're fairly expensive.

Oase der gefangenen Frauen (dvd-basen)

Comment

Originally posted by bflocket View Post
                    The Full Moon release is the best version out there that I know of. Picture looks good and it's in English.

There have been several non-English-friendly releases from Germany and/or Austria. Or at least the same thing in different boxes. The picture quality isn't very good and they're only in German. I collect German hartboxes but skipped this one because of there not being any English since they're fairly expensive.

Oase der gefangenen Frauen (dvd-basen)
                    Thanks I put this in my wishlist.

Comment

The movie is total trash, but that's a good thing. Very little makes any sense, being a edit of several other movies, but its very amusing to witness the absurdity of it all. It's got good looking euro ladies of the time, whats not to love about that!

Comment

It cracked me up when Lina Romay showed up.
                        Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Working...
                        X