Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Full Moon Releasing Rolls Royce Baby

Press release!

"After producing a string of films for notorious Spanish director Jess Franco (Barbed Wire Dolls, Jack the Ripper), Swiss producer Erwin C. Dietrich "borrowed" Franco's main muse, actress Lina Romay, for a sexploitation romp of his own. Their resulting collaboration was 1975's Rolls Royce Baby, a salacious and intensely erotic cinematic experience featuring the beautiful Romay at her most sexually uninhibited.

Romay stars as Lisa, a curvy nymphomaniac who prowls the countryside in her classic, chauffeur-driven, Rolls Royce picking up any man she can find and engaging in all manner of explicit sexual acts. Dietrich forgoes any narrative contrivances and simply focuses on Lina's outstanding natural physical attributes, picturesque scenery and a cavalcade of hot couplings that happen in and out of that glorious Rolls Royce, while composer Walter Baumgartner's delirious score pumps away in the background.

Full Moon is excited to present this ultra-rare, insanely sexy slice of vintage European erotica in a digitally remastered DVD, FULLY UNCUT transfer, culled directly from Dietrich's own 35mm negative. Jump in Lina's Rolls for the hottest ride you'll ever take!

Order Rolls Royce Baby now via Amazon or Full Moon Direct.

Watch the sexy trailer here."

Click image for larger version

Name:	front.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	44.9 KB
ID:	368316

Click image for larger version

Name:	back.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	69.7 KB
ID:	368317
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

A must for Lina admirers.
    https://rosalbaneri.blogspot.com/

Comment

Comes with extra drawn on bikini

Comment

Seems odd they're not putting out a Blu Ray when there's such a good German one. Those extra pixels all count when ogling Lina. It's not like he has to do an HD transfer himself.
        I'm bitter, I'm twisted, James Joyce is fucking my sister.

Comment

Originally posted by agent999 View Post
          Seems odd they're not putting out a Blu Ray when there's such a good German one. Those extra pixels all count when ogling Lina. It's not like he has to do an HD transfer himself.
          Probably following the same release model as the Franco titles.

Either way I have the Ascot blu which looks amazing, or should I say Lina looks amazing in 1080p. This film is just so lacking in any substance but is completely necessary for any Lina Fan. In fact it's essential.

Comment

Working...
          X