X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tom Clark View Post
    there's a strong giallo vibe as well
    Originally posted by mjeon View Post
    Karl Lanchbury is almost as creepy as Peter Bark; and the girl is gorgeous.
    sold.

Comment

So it looks like this might be cut?

Click image for larger version

Name:	29258175_1658700370891203_4128049362045501440_o.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	139.1 KB
ID:	353807
      Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

IMDB has it as running 103 minutes

There is a Jef fims DVD titled "Scream & Die" supposedly runs 99 minutes

Comment

I have a copy of the Jef Films version. It's actually on their Substance label and is 99 minutes long. Looks like it was from a tape source so I'm assuming the Media tape was probably used.

Comment

Update....HOUSE prints are rather truncated in terms of sex and violence. Oh my.....
            At least my magnet is pretty cool.
            https://rosalbaneri.blogspot.com/

Comment

Thanks, think ill save some money and skip this release then.

Comment

My copy just showed up. Had I known it was from a lousy beat up print and heavily cut, I wouldn't have bothered.

Can't say I'm too eager to order from Dark Force again, but at least it shipped quick?

Will post caps later today.
                Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Poster on FB saw the film theatrically and it seems one of the MIA sex scene was in the R rated prints.
                  So the print transferred is incomplete, on top of being neutered for the MPAA.

At least I got a magnet.
                  I hear ya, my 1st DF order taught me to not pre order again.
                  https://rosalbaneri.blogspot.com/

Comment

Screen caps (feel free to share this link but I'd appreciate if people don't link directly to the images and eat up all my bandwidth).

Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Also, this was just posted on FB:

"WARNING: THE HOUSE THAT VANISHED drive-in double feature will be pulled from sale as of next week or earlier. We've received one too many complaints about the print being cut. In actuality it was created from a print that played the US drive ins back in the 70's and 80's and if there is a longer version it is overseas and would not fit in the retro drive-in series anyway. We are hoping for all the customers that were happy with the purchase that history repeats itself when CODE RED pulled NECROMANY for the exact same reason causing the value of it to skyrocket to upwards of 80.00 a unit and sells like crazy to this day. For those of you that still want to purchase it we feel it was our best retro drive in release to date in terms of the overall nostalgia. We will have it available in the Dark Force online store until sometime next week and then it will be OUT OF HERE!"

So yeah, buy buy buy before we pull this!!!!
                      Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	156.0 KB
ID:	353814
                        Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

And on top of all of that, there's word around (from reputable sources) that this disc isn't even authorized in the first place.
                          Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Jane View Post
                            "We will have it available in the Dark Force online store until sometime next week and then it will be OUT OF HERE!"
                            Dick Forces.
                            I'm bitter, I'm twisted, James Joyce is fucking my sister.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Jane View Post
                              And on top of all of that, there's word around (from reputable sources) that this disc isn't even authorized in the first place.
                              Of course it wasn't authorized, Despite what Olsen claims, a number of his films are not authorized. Although, to be fair, I think it may be in the public domain.

So I guess the Jef Film version is the one to buy. (Couldn't help it, I always wanted to say that).

Comment

Ouch! I'm sooo glad I held off on buying this. Sorry a few of you took it in the shorts on this one. This is a shame because it really is a good Larraz movie.
                                "The popcorn you're eating has been pissed in. Film at 11".

Comment

Working...
                                X