Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One 7 Movies and their odd catalogue of Eurotrash!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One 7 Movies and their odd catalogue of Eurotrash!

So after putting way too much thought into The Real Cannibal Holocaust I started putting equally too much thought into some of the other One 7 Movies releases that are out or coming out soon.

The Real Cannibal Holocaust is, as discussed elsewhere, Guinea Ama, the 1975 mondo movie.

Sex & Black Magic is D'Amato's Orgasmo Nero with Richard Harrison (went through the disc last night, it actually has the hardcore footage included in the extras section along with some deleted scenes and other extras - a rarity for this label!).

I don't really know what Sexy Pirates is yet, but D'Amato is credited as director. Haven't watched it yet.

Transgression is the 1988 sex film by Fabrizio Rampelli with Milly D'Abbraccio in it. Haven't watched this one yet either.

Alien From The Deep, Chinese Kamasutra, Madame Bovary and Scandalous Gilda are all what they are titled as.

Strange that some of their releases are being released under legit titles, others are not, some have reasonable extras, others have none, some have English subs for the Italian tracks and some do not. There's obviously some sort of Mya connection here, the disc layout is too similar and the marketing/business practices too similar for it to be a coincidence. There's plenty of speculation these guys are playing fast and loose with the rights, I really don't know.

They've been putting out some interesting stuff though...
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

The should put out The Snorks: The Complete Series.
    Ŗǭƈḱ!Ꞩẖȫçꞣ!Ƥӧꝕ!

Comment

Isn't that what they retitled as "Alien From the Deep"?

Comment

Is One 7 a legit company? I thought they were that bootleg operation ran by Johnny Legend?
        "Ah! By god's balls what licentiousness!"

Marquis de Sade, The 120 Days of Sodom.

Comment

I don't know if they're legit or not but Johnny Legend doesn't have anything to do with it so far as I can tell. It's an offshoot of Mya which was an offshoot of No Shame.
          Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Working...
          X