Romanzo Criminale - Italian TV Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Romanzo Criminale - Italian TV Show

I've been out of the loop with regards to cult/exploitation for more than 5 years but the recent death of Tomas Milian made me revisit all his classics over the course of two evenings and I was reminded why I loved these movies in the first place. Anyways, since I was bit by the polizio fever, I stumbled upon this italian series and it turned out to be one the best crime shows out there. 2 season of pure bliss. The show takes place during the 70s and 80s and it was such a throwback to all those polizio films I grew up loving.

So, get it, watch it and you wont regret it. Lovely stuff.

Sounds boss. I'll get around to this sooner rather then later.
    "No presh from the Dresh!"

Comment

Watching season 1 now and it's great. So season 2 is as good?

Comment

Originally posted by Recoil View Post
        Watching season 1 now and it's great. So season 2 is as good?
        Season 2 is shorter ( 10 episodes ), faster, and, in my opinion, better than the first. Watched the whole thing in one day, was never able to stop the thing till the last shot of that amazing finale.

Comment

The Italian DVD release of S2 doesn't seem to have any English options. S1 was released in North America (I think) and UK with English subs, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Barry M View Post
            The Italian DVD release of S2 doesn't seem to have any English options. S1 was released in North America (I think) and UK with English subs, though.
            I got the season 1 uk dvd release ( barebones but good video quality ) and I've got the italian bluray of the 2nd season which was actually cheaper than the UK dvd release and included english subtitles for the episodes but not for the special features. The show looked gorgeous on blu-ray.

Comment

Thanks, that's useful. I'll watch out for the blu.

Comment

Coulda sworn the Italian DVD for S2 had no English subs, but looked again today and it does. Huh. Sorry for confusing things.

Blu is still probably the way to go, so thanks for the advice.

Comment

Aight, so my tax return is in. Bought season 1 and 2. I hope this is as good as advertised!
                  "No presh from the Dresh!"

Comment

Originally posted by The Silly Swede View Post
                    Aight, so my tax return is in. Bought season 1 and 2. I hope this is as good as advertised!
                    It's better than advertised. Hell even if you hate the storyline and all you will enjoy the 70s style, shitty italian cars and the music.

Comment

Working...
                    X