Operation Ragnarok

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Operation Ragnarok

"A midsize city in south Sweden is infected by a virus that turns people into monsters. In order to prevent the infection from spreading, the town is quarantined by the military. A small group of Swedish and immigrant non-infected persons take shelter in the old citadel. While the monsters approach, the old conflicts between the Swedish natives and the immigrants escalate to the point of no return. The two groups have to decide which the true monsters are: The infected on the outside - or the old enemies on the inside?"

Rock! Shock! Pop!

That looks surprisingly un-shitty for a Swedish film.

Also, I saw Per Ragnar in there. He played the psychotic reverend Sten Frisk in my all time favourite soap opera, Tre Kronor.

Bonus trivia: I have once been so drunk in the town of Landskrona, the shooting location of this movie, that I got put in the drunk tank by the local cops.
    "No presh from the Dresh!"

Comment

SJW anti SD pro immigration propaganda dressed up as entertainment. Pass. Met a girl at a party two years ago who apparently is in this film somewhere. Wondered what came of this project and here it is. It's been in production since 2011 or something. I smell turd.
      https://www.instagram.com/moviemorpho83/

Oh, not on Cauliflower! Oh, not on Broccoli!

Comment

Working...
      X