Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Subkultur Releasing Devil's Nightmare on Blu-ray!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Subkultur Releasing Devil's Nightmare on Blu-ray!

Details still being hashed out but it looks like they've got an English friendly (yay!) Blu-ray in the works for this, at east according to a post here:

http://forum.blu-ray.com/showthread.php?t=273404&page=5
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Huge!

Comment

Gimme gimme gimme!
      "The popcorn you're eating has been pissed in. Film at 11".

Comment

Can't wait. Still only got the Brentwood release that is just a rip of a old VHS release. The one with the Eileen Daily intro.

Comment

nice, that's a big one from my wishlist! somehow I'm really glad now kino/redemption couldn't pull it off and release it. I have a feeling maybe mondo macabro will release it in the US(?) ... there are parallels ... both of them will be releasing blood spattered bride 4k, MM selling subkultur releases through their cartel store. I could imagine them working together to get this off the ground.

Comment

Originally posted by killer must kill again View Post
            nice, that's a big one from my wishlist! somehow I'm really glad now kino/redemption couldn't pull it off and release it. I have a feeling maybe mondo macabro will release it in the US(?) ... there are parallels ... both of them will be releasing blood spattered bride 4k, MM selling subkultur releases through their cartel store. I could imagine them working together to get this off the ground.
            After what MM have done with Inquisition I don't know what to think when they announce a new title.

Comment

What did they do with INQUISITION?

Comment

The transfer is taken from all they had to work with, which was a 10 year old master and it doesn't look so good. The rest of their Blu's have been great though. To MM's credit, they've been pretty open about this.
                Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Working...
                X