R.I.P. Tomas Milian

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R.I.P. Tomas Milian

Looks like he passed away yesterday at 84 years old.

RIP.

http://newsok.com/tomas-milian-obit/...e/feed/1190775
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Damn, RIP. One of the legends.

I'll have to watch Almost Human and Four of the Apocalypse again.
    "Ah! By god's balls what licentiousness!"

Marquis de Sade, The 120 Days of Sodom.

Comment

Aww, that stinks. :down:
      Ŗǭƈḱ!Ꞩẖȫçꞣ!Ƥӧꝕ!

Comment

RIP. Good run, awesome actor.

Comment

Sad news. Milian was great, a true firebrand, from his westerns all'italiana, through the poliziesco pictures and the arthouse films and on to work in the US such as CAT CHASER and OZ.

I think he was to reprise Cuchillo in Castellari's planned KEOMA sequel, alongside Franco Nero. That would have been something to see.
          'You know, I'd almost forgotten what your eyes looked like. Still the same. Pissholes in the snow'

http://www.paul-a-j-lewis.com (my photography website)
          'All explaining in movies can be thrown out, I think': Elmore Leonard

Comment

Well that news pissed me off. RIP.
            I'm bitter, I'm twisted, James Joyce is fucking my sister.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul L View Post
              Sad news. Milian was great, a true firebrand, from his westerns all'italiana, through the poliziesco pictures and the arthouse films and on to work in the US such as CAT CHASER and OZ.

I think he was to reprise Cuchillo in Castellari's planned KEOMA sequel, alongside Franco Nero. That would have been something to see.
              I was really hoping that Keoma sequel would happen and seeing him in one more great role. R.I.P. to one of the giants.
              "His lives inside of his own heart. That's an awful big place to live in."
              -Billy Bob Thornton, 'Sling Blade' (1996)

"Some roads you shouldn't go down."
              -Billy Bob Thornton, 'Fargo' (2014)

Comment

sad but 84 is okay. seemed like a fun guy in interviews

Comment

A brilliant actor who could play heavies like no other. I do have a hard time deciding which is better, his role in Almost Human or Four of the Apocalypse. Both really showcased his range with Giulio being a raving lunatic and Chaco a more subdued psychopath yet both were equally terrifying.
                  LA PASIÓN ESPAÑOL: THE EROTIC MELODRAMAS OF VICENTE ARANDA (1991-1999)

Comment

Sad News, riposare in pace Leggenda.

Comment

I'm mainly a horror film collector, but I really enjoy watching his movies. He has such a compelling presence. I just watched THE CYNIC, THE RAT AND THE FIST 2 days ago, and I've had SYNDICATE SADISTS on pre-order for a while (the release date is the 27th). Great life, RIP in the next one...
                      VHS will never die!

Comment

damn, sad news. truly one of the biggest legends of italian cult cinema. a lot of his movies are in my personal top 10 of any particular genre (western, giallo, poliziesco). RIP tomás:(

Comment

Watching his films, you would think the man was almost invincible. A harsh reminder that age catches up with everyone. RIP Tomas Milian. One serious Badass of Italian cinema.

Comment

Working...
                          X