Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

X-Rated Releasing Two Males for Alexa On Blu-ray!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X-Rated Releasing Two Males for Alexa On Blu-ray!

X-Rated is releasing this giallo on blu-ray with rosalba neri and bond villain stromberg! anybody seen it? plot sounds interesting (almost like a giallo version of SAW with curd jí¼rgens as jigsaw). reviews are surprisingly good: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0067095/reviews?ref_=tt_urv

google translation:

NOISE OF THE SENSES - DUE MASCHI PER ALEXA

Special Edition 3 Disc Set

Mediabook (Blu-ray + DVD + DVD)

X-Rated-Eurocult-Collection # 28

(X-Rated Giallo 35)

Cover A numbered and limited to 444 pieces
    Cover B numbered and limited to 333 pieces
    Cover C numbered and limited to 333 pieces

Although the young Alexa married the almost 30 years older banker Ronald, she laughs young potent men for external meetings, which she finances with her money. Catalina, the daughter of Ronald, smells Lunte and tries to persuade her father of the falsity of his young wife Alexa in vain. When Alexa spends the night with her new lover in a lonely villa on the sea coast, a life-threatening situation arises. The intoxication of the senses becomes the death-noise, which is drowned only by the waves of the lonely sea-coast!

The 35th Gialli of X-Rated is a misunderstood masterpiece of the Eurocult thriller, the bisdato worldwide only on VHS to get and in Germany 30 minutes shortened as alleged erotic film marketed.

This edition contains on discs 1 and 2 in addition to the original Italian version the rare Spanish alternative version.

On Disc 3 there is "The sheer madness" with synchronous Uwe Schier, who was responsible for this film synchro in the 1970s and really does not mention unbelievable detail!

In addition to a detailed audio commentary by Bodo Traber, Gerd Naumann and Matthias Kí¼nnecke, there is a text by Dr. Kai Naumann and Christopher Klaese.

Equipment:
    - Unabridged original Italian version, for the first time as an HD world champion
    - Alternative, Spanish co-production with alternative scenes and other scene changes, for the first time as an HD world premiere
    - Audio commentary by Bodo Traber, Gerd Naumann and Matthias Kí¼nnecke
    - Isolated music tracks from the movie
    - Textless Opening
    - Making of (B-Rolls) with camera raw material directly from set (stretch with film flap)
    - 75 minute special "The sheer madness" with synchronous Uwe Schier, with almost incredible information and anecdotes unknown to bisdato. Among other things, there is the mutilation of "Rausch der Sinne" and the insertion of erotic scenes, especially in Germany.
    - A booklet with 16 pages. It contains the contributions "In the intoxication of the soundtracks - a thousand sounds for Alexa" by Christopher Klaese, as well as "The revenge of the Suggar-Daddy" by Dr. Kai Naumann, who explained this Giallo as "in its high phase" and to the elemnte " Revenge "and" eroticism "as a fusion.
    - Goody "Old German Kinofassung". This totally shortened scrap has only wandered for fun on Disc 3 because there was still space and serves merely as an example for film castrations of then German distributors.
    - Length: 85 + 86 + 75 + 72 minutes
    - Format: 1.85 / 1080p / 24fps
    - Subtitles / Languages: German, Italian, Spanish, English

biggest question remaining: rosalba neri nude scenes? google pic search says -- YES! :emily:

Excellent news, yet another fantastic prime Neri flick hitting BD in 2017.

Italian version has nudity, Spanish doesn't but runs a bit longer with some additional scenes.
    https://rosalbaneri.blogspot.com/

Comment

Alternate cover art.

Click image for larger version

Name:	16195962_745650542256047_5817172332579273783_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	76.6 KB
ID:	351889
      Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

ordered

Comment

Originally posted by Lalala76 View Post
          ordered
          From whence?

Comment

Originally posted by Marshall Crist View Post
            From whence?
            I had something else to order so went with D&T or Dtm.at as regardless of shipping costs (I'm UK) at least it secures a copy. I wouldn't be surprised if this is on Amazon.de but I hate second guessing whether I would get the "Sorry but we don't have a date as yet for shipping" which seems to happen more and more with these limited releases, and then it gets cancelled.

Comment

Is there an expected release date?

Comment

I see dtm has it as 10.2.17 (10th Feb, or is that 2nd October in european date, who knows)

Comment

on a related note, check out this mad ebay auction for Giallo a Venezia

Comment

Originally posted by Bogart View Post
                    I see dtm has it as 10.2.17 (10th Feb, or is that 2nd October in european date, who knows)
                    FEB

Comment

Hoping Diabolik will carry this, gonna email them right now.
                      https://rosalbaneri.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Bogart View Post
                        on a related note, check out this mad ebay auction for Giallo a Venezia
                        I think the first print is gone, but I'm sure it will be reprinted (probably with an alternate cover)...

Comment

Yeah no doubt. Pressing only 1500 of this to begin with i thought was too low.

Comment

Holy shit @ that Giallo a Venezia auction! There are insane people in the world with too much money to burn.

Comment

The lengths some people will go to so as not to have to deal with Code Red.
                              I'm bitter, I'm twisted, James Joyce is fucking my sister.

Comment

Working...
                              X