Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

X-Rated Releasing Two Males for Alexa On Blu-ray!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two Males is up for pre order on Amazon.de. More expensive than dtm but, depending on your location, it may work out cheaper when postage is added. About 4.5 Euros cheaper in my case.
    I'm bitter, I'm twisted, James Joyce is fucking my sister.

Comment

Delayed until 20/02, but knowing X Rated that may be optimistic.

Comment

Diabolik has ordered this, so hoping they get it and are able to beat the current prices. Amazon has it over 40 euros now.
        https://rosalbaneri.blogspot.com/

Comment

DTM is showing this as available now.

Comment

Its currently on its way

Comment

I ordered this from German Amazon today. Has anybody had the chance to see it yet?

Comment

Yes, picture is fine. Some shots seem out of focus, but that appears to be the original photography. Great fun film, direction is pretty crazy in places.

Comment

I would say that there is a ton of scanner noise on this.

Comment

I wasn't sure if it was scanner noise or grain. It looked a little different to the typical frozen grain thing so I assumed it wasn't noise, but I am not qualified to say.

Comment

Yeah I was absolutely fine with the PQ too. I only watched the Italian cut so far though.

Comment

Is it a good film though? Feeling a little buyer's regret now...

Comment

Originally posted by enandalusiskhund View Post
                          Is it a good film though? Feeling a little buyer's regret now...

I loved it personally. Not sure its a Giallo though, even though it is branded as one.

Comment

I thought it looked very good too, definitely some grain on display in some shots. No expert here but I'm going with grain or scanner noise.
                            If I got too close to the screen it looked a little rougher, guessing this was not from the OCN, maybe an interneg?

Some mild print damage popped up here and there as well, during the love scene on the bed when the image is darker, I saw what looked like storm clouds racing over the image from top to bottom.
                            I was only momentarily distracted.

Sampled the Spanish cut, which has several alternate takes to avoid nudity, & a few different editing choices, Spanish version does not look quite as crisp.

I liked the B roll extra quite a bit too, which there were English options for the commentary :)

Lalala76 is right, this is not a giallo by any stretch ( Euro sleaze thriller perhaps more fitting )...but it one heck of a showcase for Rosalba Neri & her wardrobe.

One of the most expensive single discs but I am really happy with it, looking froward to AMUCK next.

Comment

You'll especially like it if you are a Rosalba Neri fan, her costumes are pure 70s gold. I'm watching 88's Amuck tonight, haven't seen it in 18 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Marshall Crist View Post
                                I would say that there is a ton of scanner noise on this.
                                Yeah, you are right. I must have been too fixated on the sub titles, thought it looked a little crispy at times, I was hoping it might be grain.
                                But a look at the markedly inferior Spanish cut got me looking at the Italian again, and I now see the noise.
                                If I get a little too close to my screen it really highlights it.

The movie looks nice aside from that, and I have seen far worse offenders....I am still a happy customer given the film's rarity.

Comment

Working...
                                X