No announcement yet.

Nucleus Films: Euro Cult Project restoration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We're now in the last hours of the campaign - so if you want to get a pledge in, now is the time. Join us at: https://igg.me/at/NucleusEuroCult

Comment

Congrats and thank you Marc and Jake

Comment

Thanks to everybody that pledged. We will have some news for you all later this week :)

Comment

I was sent this as part of an email update, let the wants lists commence!

"As this campaign has been such a success we're looking to doing a bigger one with more Euro Cult rarities next year (after we have delivered these Blu-rays and know that you're happy). So if you have any wish list films you'd like us to consider then let us know and they may become part of the next Nucleus Film Euro Cult Restoration Project."

Here's mine;

-Blood and Roses [wonder if this scene is in the negative? http://videowatchdog.blogspot.co.uk/...xplained.html]
          -The Vampire and the Ballerina [Polselli]
          -La verití  secondo Satana [Polselli] [I seriously doubt a negative exists?]
          -Delirium [Polselli]
          -The Terror of Dr Hichcock [Freda] [Complete Italian version]
          -Double Face [Freda] [Complete version]
          -Libido [Gastaldi]
          -The Double [La contrafigura]
          -Crimes of the Black Cat
          -An Angel For Satan
          -The Ghost [Freda]
          -Mill of the Stone Women [the German blu cramed four versions on one disc so this one needs doing properly]
          -Io Ho Paura [Damiano]
          -High Crime [Castellari]
          -We Still Kill The Old Way [Petri]
          -A Quiet Place in the Country [Petri]
          -The Working Class Goes To Heaven [Petri]
          -Fear Over The City [Peur sur la ville] [Verneuil] [A HD version is available in France]
          -Tony Arzenta [Big Guns] [Tessari] [a complete version would be nice!]
          -Summertime Killer
          -Bandits in Milan [Lizzani]
          -Execution Squad
          -Orgasmo [Lenzi]
          -Paranoia [Lenzi]
          -So Sweet,So Perverse [Lenzi]
          -Eyeball [Lenzi]
          -Any of Lenzi's crime films especially 'Rome Armed To The Teeth' [long promised by Grindhouse....but where is it?]
          -Beatrice Cenci [Fulci]
          -Don't Torture A Duckling [Fulci]
          -The Libertine [There's a bluray of the longer Italian cut available in Japan, so this shouldn't be difficult]
          -Playing With Fire [Robbe-Grillet]
          -Castle of Blood [numerous versions, a nice remaster was released in France]
          -Bloody Pit of Horror [as above]
          -Web of the Spider
          -Spider Labryrinth
          -The Strange Vice of Mrs Wardh
          -Case of the Scorpions Tail
          -All the Colours of the Dark
          -The Fifth Cord
          -Who Saw Her Die
          -The Black Belly of the Tarantula
          -Slaughter Hotel [complete version or at least a composite of it]
          -Who Can Kill a Child [A HD master is available, released on blu in Spain and France]
          -Bell of Hell
          -The Great Silence
          -Blindman [a HD version is available for the long version but only released on dvd in the US]
          ......and i haven't even mentioned Franco, Metzger, Rollin, Naschy yet!
          Adrian Jones
          Last edited by Adrian Jones; 12-02-2016, 06:19 AM.

Comment

Wow - that's my 'wants' list right there. I'd forgotten that there was still so much great stuff MIA.

Comment

My top 2 wants from that list are The Ghost & An Angel for Satan

Comment

Originally posted by Bogart View Post
                My top 2 wants from that list are The Ghost & An Angel for Satan
                I'm just throwing my wants out there, Marc and Jake would like to hear from the fans for possible releases. Nice to see this approach.

Really looking forward to the first two releases, could be exciting times ahead with some real gems unearthed!

Comment

Spider Labyrinth is a must.
                  "Ah! By god's balls what licentiousness!"

Marquis de Sade, The 120 Days of Sodom.

Comment

Spider Labyrinth is a film I've always wanted to see based on the artwork but All the Colours of the Dark is one my top wants on bd.

Comment

How about a Blu-ray release of Corps Brí»lants (1976) starring Michí¨le Perello from Girl Slaves of Morgana Le Fay.

An uncut version of La encadenada (1975) starring Marisa Mell.
                      Last edited by Recoil; 12-04-2016, 11:12 AM.

Comment

MALENKA & LEGEND OF BLOOD CASTLE are 2 Spanish flicks I'd die for....but there are just sooo many.
                        https://rosalbaneri.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Adrian Jones View Post
                          -The Strange Vice of Mrs Wardh
                          -Slaughter Hotel [complete version or at least a composite of it]
                          -Blindman [a HD version is available for the long version but only released on dvd in the US]
                          Along with those three I would like CRY OF A PROSTITUTE and anything with Paul Naschy. WEREWOLF AND THE YETI and BEAST AND THE MAGIC SWORD being at the top of my Naschy wishlist

Comment

CRY OF A PROSTITUTE is coming from Code Red ( new transfer ) next year.

WEREWOLF & YETI is with Victory films, we may never see this on Blu, as their materials are outdated, they have no interest in updating them, and ask 20K per film.
                            Arrow and another company were in talks with Victory, they are driving Subkultur insane, and are generally impossible to deal with..
                            https://rosalbaneri.blogspot.com/

Comment

"DEATH LAID AN EGG - UPDATE!

We've just received confirmation that the 35mm archive print we located contains approximately 15 minutes of previously unseen footage! We're sure you'll all be as happy about this as we are.

However, the print isn't in great shape, so we will need to have it cleaned and scanned, and we will insert the additional scenes from the print into our newly created master, which is currently being scanned from the negatives. This will ensure you get to see the closest thing to Questi's original director's cut.

If you haven't already pledged, you can still order via our Indiegogo campaign.
                              Join us at: https://igg.me/at/NucleusEuroCult"
                              Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

I got that e-mail and almost pissed myself with excitement. I wouldn't care if those 15 additional minutes were VHS inserts even.

Comment

Working...
                                X