Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

Almost at 150% now, with still a month to go. Another $5,000 or so and 'Death Laid an Egg' gets the green light.

I'm certain this will fund.

Comment

One more pledge and we'll be at 17K! Then only 3K to our next target!

Looks certain that anybody ordering will be geting both Blu-ray discs :)

https://igg.me/at/NucleusEuroCult

Comment

Remarkable results so far, considering it's only been a couple of weeks. I was very doubtful at first, but apparently I shouldn't underestimate the power of crowdfunding.

Comment

"Some GOOD NEWS: Our campaign is now over £17k thanks to all your support! So to celebrate and help us hit our next target of 20k to ensure "Death Laid An Egg" gets restored - We've just added our first TOP UP PERK - which is the Nucleus Films Recent Releases DVD 4 PACK at a Geat Discount! These are The delirious 'CRAZE” (dir. Freddie Francis 1972 starring Jack Palance, Julie Ege & Diana Dors ) the gritty “GIVE US TOMORROW” (dir. Donovan Winter 1978 - starring Derren Nesbitt & Sylvia Syms); the campy “PLAYGIRLS AND THE VAMPIRE” (1960 dir. Piero Regnoli), & “WORST FEARS” (2016) the new anthology 10 years in the making, from the legendary David McGillivray's (writer of Satans' Slave, Terror, Frightmare & House of Whipcord) . Ideal Xmas presents for Cult film fans! To join the project go here : https://igg.me/at/NucleusEuroCult"
            Rock! Shock! Pop!

Comment

We're now over £18,000, looking good!

Comment

Almost at £19,500. Come on, let's get this up to £20,000!

Comment

20k! Both movies now guaranteed.

All we are shooting for are the extras now!

:woot:

Comment

Hooray! We just broke £21,000! Thanks to everybody who has pledged. Only £4k to go.

Comment

Very happy about this! Death Laid an Egg is one of my favourite psychedelic Godardian gialli. I hope the source is complete as well.

Comment

Death Laid an Egg - Exciting news!

After much searching we have located the original negatives - and what appears to be an archive 35mm print containing additional, unseen footage never before released on home video! Exact running time is to be confirmed as we're awaiting a technical report, but we are confident we will be releasing the most complete version of DEATH LAID AN EGG ever seen.

Join us at: https://igg.me/at/NucleusEuroCult

Thank you all for your support!
                        Marc

Comment

Outstanding! So, so excited for this!

Comment

Great news! This sounds like the more surreal "Director's Cut" with an part by Renato Romano who is credited on most prints but was completely removed from all edits I've seen so far.

Comment

A quick update folks...

With just 30 hours left to run, we're almost at our third and FINAL GOAL! As a pledger, we need YOUR help with the final push! Here's how... If you can think of anybody who hasn't pledged who might be interested, then give them a nudge as time is running out. Plus anyone who pledges now is guaranteed to get both "Lady Frankenstein" and "Death Laid an Egg" Blu-rays with limited edition slip cases and post card sets, plus name in the restoration credits :)

Or if you fancy treating yourself or friends for Xmas, then check out our TWO TOP-UP PERKS which will be shipped just after the campaign finishes.

To help send out this short link: https://igg.me/at/NucleusEuroCult

Let's make this happen to get those extras produced! And thank you all - you're great!

Marc & Jake
                              Nucleus Films

Comment

So excited that we are getting those extras.

Comment

Working...
                                X